Ratings GutHooKeD has received

1. SoCal_Fishing rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread Have you ever heard or seen this before?.

That's pretty funny. I saw someone hook a big male sea lion like that at the bait barge. It screamed then took a huge dump amd...

Nov 28, 2018
  2. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread First Shark! OB Pier Fish Report.

Looks like a smooth hound shark. Nice job buddy

Aug 31, 2018
  3. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Reflection on fishing for halibut.

Do all the holes in the conquest leave it more open to salt intrusion? I always wondered about that.

Aug 23, 2018
  4. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Reflection on fishing for halibut.

Paulito droppin science, that was great info. Take notes kids!

Aug 23, 2018
  5. Redjim rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

Pet peeves: people not keeping their line in front of them, and people trying to tell others what is/isn't acceptable to take home for...

Jul 21, 2018
  6. tjthegreat1 rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread DropShot or Dropper loop.

A cool little modification you can do...tie a swimbait on the bottom instead of a dropshot weight...a good way to get a double hookup

May 9, 2018
  7. porvida99 rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Float Tubin.

I would be most worried about boaters not paying attention and running you over. I keep close to the grass edges and close to...

Apr 30, 2018
  8. Double Minor rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Float Tubin.

I would be most worried about boaters not paying attention and running you over. I keep close to the grass edges and close to...

Apr 30, 2018
  9. Fat Spottie rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Big hammer color spread.

Out of those, I use calico hunter, red rum, sexy smelt and the other smelt patterns the most, but I think all of those will get bit....

Mar 9, 2018
  10. ror_sal rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Big hammer color spread.

There are little shrimp and critters that are orange/pink in color. Maybe not as exaggerated as the plastics, but it could be seen as a...

Mar 9, 2018
  11. B8DHOOK rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins build completed.

Cousins tackle T-300 graphite 8'3" med/fast 10-20#. Fuji alconite micro guides and componenets. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 25, 2018
  12. ScubaLee03 rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins build completed.

Cousins tackle T-300 graphite 8'3" med/fast 10-20#. Fuji alconite micro guides and componenets. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 24, 2018
  13. Werfless rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread ............................................

All my bass reels are lefty. I am more comfortable with my dominant hand controlling the rod/fish, plus the switching back and forth...

Feb 12, 2018
  14. Bobby.lee.sd rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread 100 SBB from the bay. Possible?.

I make my money protecting the fishery

Feb 9, 2018
  15. swings are free rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread ............................................

All my bass reels are lefty. I am more comfortable with my dominant hand controlling the rod/fish, plus the switching back and forth...

Feb 8, 2018
  16. Fat Spottie rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread The bite picked up?.

Plus now my farts smell like fresh laundry

Jan 23, 2018
  17. ScubaLee03 rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread The bite picked up?.

Jan 21, 2018
  18. Carterantebi rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread The bite picked up?.

Jan 21, 2018
  19. Carterantebi rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread The bite picked up?.

I bet they were smoking dirt weed and eating tide pods

Jan 21, 2018
  20. natural_one rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread The bite picked up?.

Jan 21, 2018