Ratings GutHooKeD has received

1. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Reflection on fishing for halibut.

Do all the holes in the conquest leave it more open to salt intrusion? I always wondered about that.

Aug 23, 2018
  2. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Reflection on fishing for halibut.

Paulito droppin science, that was great info. Take notes kids!

Aug 23, 2018
  3. tjthegreat1 rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread DropShot or Dropper loop.

A cool little modification you can do...tie a swimbait on the bottom instead of a dropshot weight...a good way to get a double hookup

May 9, 2018
  4. ror_sal rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Big hammer color spread.

There are little shrimp and critters that are orange/pink in color. Maybe not as exaggerated as the plastics, but it could be seen as a...

Mar 9, 2018
  5. B8DHOOK rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins build completed.

Cousins tackle T-300 graphite 8'3" med/fast 10-20#. Fuji alconite micro guides and componenets. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 25, 2018
  6. ScubaLee03 rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins build completed.

Cousins tackle T-300 graphite 8'3" med/fast 10-20#. Fuji alconite micro guides and componenets. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 24, 2018
  7. Werfless rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread ............................................

All my bass reels are lefty. I am more comfortable with my dominant hand controlling the rod/fish, plus the switching back and forth...

Feb 12, 2018
  8. Bobby.lee.sd rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread 100 SBB from the bay. Possible?.

I make my money protecting the fishery

Feb 9, 2018
  9. retired rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Finished this one in time for Xmas.

This was a Xmas gift for my nephew, 8 ft glass blank, medium action, 15-25#. Heavy Fuji guides, built to use on 1/2 day trips and...

Jan 21, 2018
  10. retired rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

More progress... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 21, 2018
  11. retired rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

Working on a Cousins T-300 graphite blank for myself. Will be a bay bass rod mostly. Rod spes: 8'3", medium/fast, 10-20# Still a ways...

Jan 21, 2018
  12. B8DHOOK rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

More progress... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 17, 2018
  13. Hirame rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

Working on a Cousins T-300 graphite blank for myself. Will be a bay bass rod mostly. Rod spes: 8'3", medium/fast, 10-20# Still a ways...

Jan 10, 2018
  14. B8DHOOK rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

Jan 10, 2018
  15. Striker115 rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread 100 SBB from the bay. Possible?.

I have personally caught over 100 from shore. It's totally possibly. I fished like 8 or 9 hours along n harbor drive, ended up with...

Jan 9, 2018
  16. Cmepen rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread UC CX 76 Viper in blue.

Beautiful work sir!

Jan 9, 2018
  17. Carterantebi rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Cousins Tackle T-300 graphite.

Jan 9, 2018
  18. special k rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 7, 2018
  19. Larry M rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 6, 2018
  20. Werfless rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread A Huge Lesson.

They are going to give him 3 hots and a cot (paid for by the tax payer)and he will be back under the bridge, tweaked out and...

Jan 5, 2018