Ratings GutHooKeD has received

1. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread First Shark! OB Pier Fish Report.

Looks like a smooth hound shark. Nice job buddy

Aug 31, 2018
  2. Redjim rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

Pet peeves: people not keeping their line in front of them, and people trying to tell others what is/isn't acceptable to take home for...

Jul 21, 2018
  3. porvida99 rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Float Tubin.

I would be most worried about boaters not paying attention and running you over. I keep close to the grass edges and close to...

Apr 30, 2018
  4. Double Minor rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Float Tubin.

I would be most worried about boaters not paying attention and running you over. I keep close to the grass edges and close to...

Apr 30, 2018
  5. Fat Spottie rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Big hammer color spread.

Out of those, I use calico hunter, red rum, sexy smelt and the other smelt patterns the most, but I think all of those will get bit....

Mar 9, 2018
  6. swings are free rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread ............................................

All my bass reels are lefty. I am more comfortable with my dominant hand controlling the rod/fish, plus the switching back and forth...

Feb 8, 2018
  7. Rokbury14 rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread The bite picked up?.

Plus now my farts smell like fresh laundry

Jan 21, 2018
  8. Green Lantern rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

They are going to give him 3 hots and a cot (paid for by the tax payer)and he will be back under the bridge, tweaked out and...

Jan 12, 2018
  9. Tommy Chang rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 10, 2018
  10. DarrenSki rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 9, 2018
  11. David Torres rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

They are going to give him 3 hots and a cot (paid for by the tax payer)and he will be back under the bridge, tweaked out and...

Jan 9, 2018
  12. Daiwadude rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 9, 2018
  13. RDozer rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 6, 2018
  14. B8DHOOK rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 6, 2018
  15. Sheepshead rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 6, 2018
  16. Larry M rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 6, 2018
  17. Tony rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 6, 2018
  18. Vito1023 rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 6, 2018
  19. Kellen rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 5, 2018
  20. Urklehaze rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Jan 5, 2018