Ratings GutHooKeD has received

1. BassinNova rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Ken's Custom Reel vs Pacific Coast Bait & Tackle.

Kens took almost 3 months to service 2 reels. PAC coast did 2 other reels in 2 weeks. These were all 200 size bass reels

Jan 10, 2018
  2. Jeff619 rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Anyone have any tips for Harbor Island?.

I fished harbor island once from shore this last June. I threw a 3/8 Oz lead head and a 3 and 3.5 inch swimbait all morning. Had 15...

Oct 12, 2017
  3. scisports rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Skiff Rental in SD Bay question.

Sd bay location has 5 and 6 hp motors

Sep 17, 2017
  4. ScubaLee03 rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Skiff Rental in SD Bay question.

Sd bay location has 5 and 6 hp motors

Sep 13, 2017
  5. Chknlyps2 rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Skiff Rental in SD Bay question.

San diego bay, seaforth boat rental on coronado has skiffs. $54 for 4 hours $75 for 8 hours last time i went. Chexk their hours of...

Sep 13, 2017
  6. Vito1023 rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Getting the hang of things.

You can rig up a simple wrapping jig pretty easy. I used some old wood shelf supports and screwed them into pieces of wood cut to size,...

Aug 13, 2017
  7. Carterantebi rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Getting the hang of things.

You can rig up a simple wrapping jig pretty easy. I used some old wood shelf supports and screwed them into pieces of wood cut to size,...

Aug 12, 2017
  8. Carterantebi rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Getting the hang of things.

Make yourself a wrapping jig and order a rod dryer. I got mine on mudhole it was like 40 bucks. I use flex coat, which takes about 6...

Aug 12, 2017
  9. Werfless rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Misdirected!.

How does one get "misdirected" to bass pro? Do you think your wife believed you got lost and magically appeared at bass pro? I usually...

Jun 24, 2017
  10. FISH rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla 4.30.17.

Why not try both? Hit one, no bites in 15 mins move on from area to area until you find them. Look for areas with good green grass and...

May 24, 2017
  11. Ram-Rod rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Inconsistency.

Change spots, change retrieve cadence, change baits, remember what you were doing when you got bit. Fish move around, today's hot spot...

May 12, 2017
  12. Ram-Rod rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Bonito?.

For bonito, start at these exact coordinates, Long 31'12" Lat 45'33". Bring exactly 3 bobbers and 2 size 16 treble hooks. Pink...

May 4, 2017
  13. Roddd rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla 4.30.17.

It went down Sunday. Calicos all day and 2 fish shy of limits on rockfish. Infinite thanks to @ror_sal for everything, a generous and...

May 3, 2017
  14. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Calico's at Coronados.

Keep the motor running and have eyes on the back of your head, waves can push your boat into the rocks. A lot of guys will have one...

Mar 19, 2017
  15. natural_one rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Skiff rental SD Bay?.

9am is the correct opening time.

Mar 8, 2017
  16. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Skiff rental SD Bay?.

9am is the correct opening time.

Mar 8, 2017
  17. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Travel Rod?.

Phenix " redeye" series. They are made for traveling, thus the name..."catch the redeye flight out of Lindberg". I think they make a 3...

Jan 21, 2017
  18. geofish rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Backyard pond.

YouTube channel Dustin's fishtanks should get you covered. I'm not a pond guy, more a aquarium enthusiast, but Dustin has some nice...

Jan 17, 2017
  19. Vito1023 rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Best Phoenix all around bay rod.

4 M1s in my quiver. The MX-UR 80MH, the MX78MH, or as thrillz said, the MX78H all good rods for the bay. I fish those 3 rods more than...

Jan 12, 2017
  20. Ram-Rod rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Prop 64?.

Get a script for Marinol, it is the pill form of thc. It is recognized by the DOT if you have a script for it. If you pee dirty, they...

Jan 7, 2017