Ratings haharun has received

1. Bear6813 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread SI Macs wide open 6/3 6pm-8pm.

Late report but in case you wanna give it a try today No cuda No Bonnie, just non-stop Mac actions

Jun 5, 2018
  2. geofish rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread SI Macs wide open 6/3 6pm-8pm.

Late report but in case you wanna give it a try today No cuda No Bonnie, just non-stop Mac actions

Jun 4, 2018
  3. Kam_Walsh98 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread SI Macs wide open 6/3 6pm-8pm.

Jun 4, 2018
  4. tjthegreat1 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Anyone hit Silverstrand lately?.

"Fishing is allowed on the pier without a fishing license, although all other regulations apply including size/bag limits and report...

May 6, 2018
  5. geofish rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Anyone hit Silverstrand lately?.

Recall it was 7am~9am Sunday morning, two hours sesh right after high tides.

Jan 26, 2018
  6. geofish rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Anyone hit Silverstrand lately?.

Went there for surf perch 2 weeks ago and had my bag limit within one hour

Jan 26, 2018
  7. MikeHutch rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Anyone hit Silverstrand lately?.

Jan 26, 2018
  8. VonNnoV rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Anyone hit Silverstrand lately?.

Jan 26, 2018
  9. Werfless rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Anyone hit Silverstrand lately?.

Jan 26, 2018
  10. Chuck Taylor rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Zebra Perch.

Agree, based on my exp most were caught at Rocky bottom instead of sandy bottom

Sep 12, 2017
  11. TangledAngler rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Zebra Perch.

Agree, based on my exp most were caught at Rocky bottom instead of sandy bottom

Sep 12, 2017
  12. MattL rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread TP Thurs Aug. 3.

Yeah I second that, less surf perches in the past 2 years (at least to me) Was able to catch bag limit at TP for every trip, even in the...

Aug 4, 2017
  13. geofish rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread TP BSPs 03/22.

Not good, a lot of pebbles replaced sandy surf, nowhere to stand in high tides

Mar 31, 2017
  14. dahoang55 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread TP BSPs 03/22.

Not good, a lot of pebbles replaced sandy surf, nowhere to stand in high tides

Mar 23, 2017
  15. dahoang55 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread TP BSPs 03/22.

I fished north TP and found some nice structures between lifeguard tower#5 and a drainpipe

Mar 23, 2017
  16. Werfless rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread TP BSPs 03/22.

I fished north TP and found some nice structures between lifeguard tower#5 and a drainpipe

Mar 23, 2017
  17. Bluefin619 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread Caught my limit in one cast..

That was awesome! My record was 4 in one cast, Think the trick here is quite interesting: No matter bonito or mackerel they like...

Sep 22, 2016
  18. Chknlyps2 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread SI pier mack attacking 9/11.

fast retrieve, then stop, repeat.. Most of hits happened between the end of stop and the start of next retrieve

Sep 14, 2016
  19. Vito1023 rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread SI pier mack attacking 9/11.

fast retrieve, then stop, repeat.. Most of hits happened between the end of stop and the start of next retrieve

Sep 13, 2016
  20. old_rookie rated haharun's post Helpful in the thread SI pier mack attacking 9/11.

Sep 13, 2016