Ratings Hook1fred has received

1. Werfless rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread SDFish.com will turn 20 years old this year.

Wow the sites been up for a bit. I remember ARF I was posting under JR back then

Jan 21, 2022 at 10:36 AM
  2. Bassnbeans rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Looking for tadpoles.

Haha. Promised my daughter we catch some tadpoles for our backyard pond. We’ve checked 10 + ponds without any luck. When I was a kid I’d...

Jul 11, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Looking for tadpoles.

Haha. Promised my daughter we catch some tadpoles for our backyard pond. We’ve checked 10 + ponds without any luck. When I was a kid I’d...

Jul 10, 2021
  4. A-Train rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Looking for tadpoles.

Jul 10, 2021
  5. Stephan Deambrogio rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano TwinPower SW 10000 with Phenix PSW-S 809H.

New.... perfect condition filled with 65 pounds power pro white. $750 for the combo will not separate text 619-888-7792 [ATTACH]...

May 1, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread What if ....

B&R bait and tackle was down the street from my parents house. Used to ride my bike down there to listen to all the old timers talk...

Mar 15, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges.

I haven't been on the water but I mountain bike the lake trail twice a week. The water is still very high, water reaches well over to...

Jun 14, 2017
  8. BassinNova rated Hook1fred's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges.

I haven't been on the water but I mountain bike the lake trail twice a week. The water is still very high, water reaches well over to...

Jun 14, 2017
  9. Jim V rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Advice/Help Request.

When conditions are like that I'll find the most wind blown bank that I can find and fish a jerk bait, if there is a mud line more the...

Jun 2, 2017
  10. fishfanatic rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

I've caught my 2 biggest bass outta hodges so this lake is very special to me. I've been fishing hodges since the late 70s Like all...

Feb 11, 2017
  11. Kahuna bass rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

I've caught my 2 biggest bass outta hodges so this lake is very special to me. I've been fishing hodges since the late 70s Like all...

Feb 11, 2017
  12. Vito1023 rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Feb 11, 2017
  13. Medicated fisherman rated Hook1fred's post Agree in the thread Dixon 12/8.

Personally I feel to a good live bait fisherman It does take some skill. I'm not saying that you can't cast out a shiner and a crawfish...

Dec 11, 2016