Ratings Hook1fred has received

1. Tom_74 rated Hook1fred's post Agree in the thread Hodges..

Hit up hodges for a very short session. The real reason for going was to run through some old gas but I had to throw alittle. Lots of...

Oct 16, 2016
  2. StinkyPinky rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Hit up hodges for a very short session. The real reason for going was to run through some old gas but I had to throw alittle. Lots of...

Oct 16, 2016
  3. BassinNova rated Hook1fred's post Helpful in the thread What Crankbaits for SD?.

I also love my zip baits.... I love their rip baits i think they are the best on the market. Problem with zip is finding them

Nov 18, 2015
  4. Low&Slow rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

That's when you kick the dead horse

Sep 5, 2015
  5. Low&Slow rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

So since one rule is broken then it's ok for all the rules to be broken? Let's be real.... You knew you weren't supposed to be fishing...

Sep 5, 2015
  6. Low&Slow rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

Apples and oranges. Boating violations vs fishing violations you weren't fishing a tourney so I'm not sure how that had anything to do...

Sep 5, 2015
  7. Chris k rated Hook1fred's post Helpful in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

To many folks go to fast at el cap... I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I was almost hit at the same area by a couple dip...

Apr 13, 2015
  8. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges.

Old school... I still have plenty of Manns auger tails in electric blue with FS454. And plenty do nothing wigglers and some creme...

Feb 19, 2015
  9. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

Nute you're pretty new to this site so I'll let some of the other original guys chime in. I've been on this site since the beginning i...

Feb 19, 2015
  10. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

Where does it say your avatar HAS to have anything to do with SD.

Feb 19, 2015
  11. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

Grew up fishing San Diego lakes since the late 70s fished my share of tourneys caught share of toads. Not a new avid fisherman lol just...

Feb 19, 2015
  12. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

What you like this one better

Feb 19, 2015
  13. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

You don't like rangers? Or are you trying to say something else. lol I just read your post.

Feb 19, 2015
  14. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

That's when you kick the dead horse

Feb 19, 2015
  15. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

So since one rule is broken then it's ok for all the rules to be broken? Let's be real.... You knew you weren't supposed to be fishing...

Feb 18, 2015
  16. Nute rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

Apples and oranges. Boating violations vs fishing violations you weren't fishing a tourney so I'm not sure how that had anything to do...

Feb 18, 2015
  17. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Dislike in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

Feb 18, 2015
  18. mcfish rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/7/15.

I remember waterdogs mudskippers big ol' shiners an i also remember lots of folks throwing feeder goldfish. Back in the day bait...

Feb 16, 2015