Ratings Hook1fred has received

1. BassinNova rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Tough final hodges day.

Hit up hodges on Sunday the final day of the season, once again the main goal was to burn through some gas. I fished the same way I did...

Nov 2, 2016
  2. Kahuna bass rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Tough final hodges day.

Hit up hodges on Sunday the final day of the season, once again the main goal was to burn through some gas. I fished the same way I did...

Nov 1, 2016
  3. fishfanatic rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Tough final hodges day.

Oct 31, 2016
  4. bassgalrascal rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Tough final hodges day.

Oct 31, 2016
  5. swings are free rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Tough final hodges day.

Oct 31, 2016
  6. Kahuna bass rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Hit up hodges for a very short session. The real reason for going was to run through some old gas but I had to throw alittle. Lots of...

Oct 18, 2016
  7. Uno rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Hit up hodges for a very short session. The real reason for going was to run through some old gas but I had to throw alittle. Lots of...

Oct 17, 2016
  8. Hurke van Trout rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 17, 2016
  9. BassinNova rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 17, 2016
  10. JeffV rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 17, 2016
  11. dillpick rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 16, 2016
  12. fishfanatic rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 16, 2016
  13. MaxZmus rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 16, 2016
  14. bassgalrascal rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 16, 2016
  15. Werfless rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 16, 2016
  16. StinkyPinky rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges..

Oct 16, 2016
  17. indymusky rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges.

Old school... I still have plenty of Manns auger tails in electric blue with FS454. And plenty do nothing wigglers and some creme...

Feb 19, 2015
  18. mcfish rated Hook1fred's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/7/15.

I remember waterdogs mudskippers big ol' shiners an i also remember lots of folks throwing feeder goldfish. Back in the day bait...

Feb 16, 2015