Ratings InRodWeTrust has given

1. InRodWeTrust rated FlyFavorite's post Like in the thread Stripping basket.

I agree with Doolan. If you are looking for one for your boat. They are like 140$. I made my own out of a breakdown trash can you would...

Apr 13, 2015
  2. InRodWeTrust rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Braided Line Question.

I hear a lot of folks saying that they have a hard time with braid and backlashes. I am not sure why. I think it is easier to get out...

Apr 7, 2015
  3. InRodWeTrust rated FlyFavorite's post Like in the thread morning wood.

Went out super early this morning to get some morning wood. On the water by 0430 and caught a bunch of corvina with a bonefish and a...

Apr 4, 2015
  4. InRodWeTrust rated buddha's post Helpful in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

My Mom and Dad passed away over 25 years ago. I have been an executive chef at world class fishing resorts. No taco bell for me.

Apr 2, 2015
  5. InRodWeTrust rated dooolan's post Agree in the thread Leader/ tippet question.

If you have sinking line or intermediate, you can just tie on a piece of 4 or 5ft straight mono or fluoro, loop to loop connection to...

Mar 28, 2015
  6. InRodWeTrust rated Tomaso's post Like in the thread Flyfishing Below Sea Level.

Hit the Imperial Valley with fishing compadre Kelly (aka FishFarmer) earlier this week to toss some feathers at bass. Got a couple...

Mar 27, 2015
  7. InRodWeTrust rated SynapticBassin's post Agree in the thread Having to "go" while float tubing.

Hahahahhaha hold on dude...let me slip this condom on before I get in my tube lol

Mar 25, 2015
  8. InRodWeTrust rated TheDonNguyen's post Funny in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

No thanks

Mar 23, 2015
  9. InRodWeTrust rated TheDonNguyen's post Dislike in the thread finally a decent one on the Mother.

finally managed a decent one on the mother today...threw the alumi and the perch for about 3 hours this morning. got hit a couple times...

Mar 22, 2015
  10. InRodWeTrust rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Pan Fish on the Fly.

Picked up this crappie the other day, it was a P.B. for me on the fly #16 Prince Nymph using the 3 wt. 7x tippet. Fishing for the pan...

Mar 19, 2015
  11. InRodWeTrust rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Before you consider consuming fish caught in Mission Bay, read this 2000 article.

I'm Asian so its OK for me to eat anything out of MB ;)

Mar 19, 2015
  12. InRodWeTrust rated Bryson Breedlove's post Like in the thread Rosarito home base.

I spent we weekend at my dads (just learned that it also mine) house in Rosarito Beach. Fantasic ocean view the Coronado Islands off the...

Mar 16, 2015
  13. InRodWeTrust rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Barrett 2015 reminders.

That is correct on the fees, no other fees apply.

Mar 15, 2015
  14. InRodWeTrust rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Corvina fishing today 3/14/15.

:|

Mar 14, 2015
  15. InRodWeTrust rated Matt Fly's post Like in the thread Mission bay Solo Mission.

Took the Whaler out yesterday in look for shallow water spottie action. A few weeks ago in a post, I commented on the necessity for an...

Mar 14, 2015
  16. InRodWeTrust rated Lawman's post Like in the thread Bay fishing with grubs for Corvina.............................

'Bucketeers', I assume this is another name for meat hunters? Or should I say the 'unskilled unevolved anglers'? Those who fish with...

Mar 10, 2015
  17. InRodWeTrust rated Nute's post Like in the thread CastMate Set Ups.

Yea! Nice choice man. Here's what I use...[ATTACH] I haven't had any problems at all with this setup yet.

Mar 10, 2015
  18. InRodWeTrust rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Live bait and kids go together like popcorn and salt! Great you guys are getting them out fishing at an early age. Beats the heck out of...

Mar 10, 2015
  19. InRodWeTrust rated rustyh's post Disagree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

My pops is a huge fan of using crawdads. So that meant when I was a kid that is all we used. Within the past 3 years i Took up...

Mar 10, 2015