Ratings InRodWeTrust has given

1. InRodWeTrust rated Nute's post Like in the thread castmate system.

There's also another modification you can do to your castmate that's fairly simple. If you feel that your rods sit too close to the...

Aug 11, 2015
  2. InRodWeTrust rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Flies for Backwater Corbina.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you have targeted Corbina in the bays and lagoons and if so what flies and presentations have...

Aug 1, 2015
  3. InRodWeTrust rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Father's Day on the fly.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Father's day in Mammoth, oh what should I do? Fish of course! The family is sleeping so I grab the...

Jun 21, 2015
  4. InRodWeTrust rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread SD Bay 5/7.

Just started getting into fly fishing for bay bass a few months ago. It's been pretty slow going for me fishing the flats in SD/MB....

May 7, 2015
  5. InRodWeTrust rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Chunky Spottie on the Fly 5/7.

I posted a full report in the fly fishing forums if you're interested. I caught this chunky spottie from San Diego bay on a crab fly...

May 7, 2015
  6. InRodWeTrust rated kingfish's post Like in the thread all new setc up.

We'll pay a bounty for your old PVC ... with or without dry paint...

May 6, 2015
  7. InRodWeTrust rated Nute's post Like in the thread all new setc up.

Check out CastMate. Pm me if you have questions. Jah

May 6, 2015
  8. InRodWeTrust rated STiCKY's post Like in the thread If you have ever wanted to catch a Yellowtail....

Now is an extremely good time to try as the MISSION BELLE had LIMITS (60) of Yellowtail for 12 anglers today!!! The fish are eating the...

Apr 24, 2015
  9. InRodWeTrust rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Another mother fish.

HEY!!..come on now...sometimes its hard to read people in a forum where you cant see body language...I was pretty sure it was a to hide...

Apr 22, 2015
  10. InRodWeTrust rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread El cap TRUCK STOLEN.

WHAT...what??? there is a camera at the gate?????:oops: j/kin

Apr 19, 2015
  11. InRodWeTrust rated FlyFavorite's post Like in the thread Stripping basket.

I agree with Doolan. If you are looking for one for your boat. They are like 140$. I made my own out of a breakdown trash can you would...

Apr 13, 2015
  12. InRodWeTrust rated FlyFavorite's post Like in the thread morning wood.

Went out super early this morning to get some morning wood. On the water by 0430 and caught a bunch of corvina with a bonefish and a...

Apr 4, 2015
  13. InRodWeTrust rated Tomaso's post Like in the thread Flyfishing Below Sea Level.

Hit the Imperial Valley with fishing compadre Kelly (aka FishFarmer) earlier this week to toss some feathers at bass. Got a couple...

Mar 27, 2015
  14. InRodWeTrust rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Pan Fish on the Fly.

Picked up this crappie the other day, it was a P.B. for me on the fly #16 Prince Nymph using the 3 wt. 7x tippet. Fishing for the pan...

Mar 19, 2015
  15. InRodWeTrust rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Before you consider consuming fish caught in Mission Bay, read this 2000 article.

I'm Asian so its OK for me to eat anything out of MB ;)

Mar 19, 2015
  16. InRodWeTrust rated Bryson Breedlove's post Like in the thread Rosarito home base.

I spent we weekend at my dads (just learned that it also mine) house in Rosarito Beach. Fantasic ocean view the Coronado Islands off the...

Mar 16, 2015
  17. InRodWeTrust rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Barrett 2015 reminders.

That is correct on the fees, no other fees apply.

Mar 15, 2015
  18. InRodWeTrust rated Matt Fly's post Like in the thread Mission bay Solo Mission.

Took the Whaler out yesterday in look for shallow water spottie action. A few weeks ago in a post, I commented on the necessity for an...

Mar 14, 2015
  19. InRodWeTrust rated Lawman's post Like in the thread Bay fishing with grubs for Corvina.............................

'Bucketeers', I assume this is another name for meat hunters? Or should I say the 'unskilled unevolved anglers'? Those who fish with...

Mar 10, 2015
  20. InRodWeTrust rated Nute's post Like in the thread CastMate Set Ups.

Yea! Nice choice man. Here's what I use...[ATTACH] I haven't had any problems at all with this setup yet.

Mar 10, 2015