Ratings InRodWeTrust has received

1. tjthegreat1 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

"...For those of you who havent made the transition to baitcasting reels, it's time to grow a pair..." Dj thrillz, you're my hero!

Feb 5, 2021
  2. geofish rated InRodWeTrust's post Funny in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

BFD... Mike Long may or may not be an a-hole or deserve any criticism that comes his way. I've never met the guy. But I don't see...

Jun 29, 2019
  3. toolbox rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

I agree 100%

Jun 29, 2019
  4. bart rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

I agree 100%

Jun 28, 2019
  5. Finn rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

"...For those of you who havent made the transition to baitcasting reels, it's time to grow a pair..." Dj thrillz, you're my hero!

Sep 15, 2018
  6. Daniel Avi rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

May 22, 2018
  7. AZ Red rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Apr 23, 2018
  8. Tmaio123 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Oct 16, 2017
  9. Sandcrabit rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

[ATTACH] Released or not, it sucks to see a fish with 3 treble hooks in it. Single treble up front with the barbs crimped works just fine.

Jul 8, 2017
  10. swimbait mike rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

May 5, 2017
  11. Longbow rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Feb 27, 2017
  12. Dont_Trip rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

[ATTACH] Released or not, it sucks to see a fish with 3 treble hooks in it. Single treble up front with the barbs crimped works just fine.

Jul 15, 2016
  13. NK.Fish rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Apr 10, 2016
  14. BassinNova rated InRodWeTrust's post Funny in the thread local painters.

Talk about first world problems.

Feb 22, 2016
  15. Daiwadude rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Sooo...you're upset people on this forum won't tell you what/when/where/color/pattern/size/weight/brand to fish? Here's my advice to...

Oct 14, 2015
  16. Rocketship rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread This entire site is B S..

Sooo...you're upset people on this forum won't tell you what/when/where/color/pattern/size/weight/brand to fish? Here's my advice to...

Oct 13, 2015
  17. SDLocalfishnoob rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Oct 13, 2015
  18. scisports rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Sep 4, 2015
  19. gordon rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Californian HDG.

It is what it is. The quality is ok, the steel guides are probably comparable if not the same steel guides you would find on some of...

Aug 15, 2015