Ratings InRodWeTrust has received

1. ATA rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Tube tips thread.

Sharp hooks, sharp knives, unforgiving braided line, not to mention the terrain fishermen are willing to traverse just to get to " that...

May 25, 2022
  2. tjthegreat1 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

"...For those of you who havent made the transition to baitcasting reels, it's time to grow a pair..." Dj thrillz, you're my hero!

Feb 5, 2021
  3. AZ Red rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

"...For those of you who havent made the transition to baitcasting reels, it's time to grow a pair..." Dj thrillz, you're my hero!

Apr 23, 2018
  4. Tmaio123 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Oct 16, 2017
  5. swimbait mike rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

May 5, 2017
  6. Longbow rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Feb 27, 2017
  7. Dont_Trip rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

[ATTACH] Released or not, it sucks to see a fish with 3 treble hooks in it. Single treble up front with the barbs crimped works just fine.

Jul 15, 2016
  8. Daiwadude rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Sooo...you're upset people on this forum won't tell you what/when/where/color/pattern/size/weight/brand to fish? Here's my advice to...

Oct 14, 2015
  9. SDLocalfishnoob rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Sooo...you're upset people on this forum won't tell you what/when/where/color/pattern/size/weight/brand to fish? Here's my advice to...

Oct 13, 2015
  10. scisports rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Sep 4, 2015
  11. gordon rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Californian HDG.

It is what it is. The quality is ok, the steel guides are probably comparable if not the same steel guides you would find on some of...

Aug 15, 2015
  12. dingokevin rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread castmate system.

It's about time I post up some long overdue pics of my castmate set up. More pics to follow. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 10, 2015
  13. danmartin_84 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Coronado Islands (MEXICO) Heads up.

Pssst.... the fish are in U.S. waters.

Jul 30, 2015
  14. leetron rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Coronado Islands (MEXICO) Heads up.

Pssst.... the fish are in U.S. waters.

Jul 29, 2015
  15. tacoshop rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Broke my reel.

Diawa sealine $124.99 Best bang for the buck reel. If the corrosion is that bad, imagine what the inside looks like. Time to upgrade.

Jul 19, 2015
  16. amsuarez86 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Helgren's SUCKS!.

Would you like an order of French cries with that post?

Jun 22, 2015
  17. mcfish rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Father's Day on the fly.

How do I click the like button twice?

Jun 21, 2015
  18. set_da_hook rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Fiesta and a new friend.

I'll comment. DO NOT FEED SEA LIONS.

Jun 3, 2015
  19. Ron Groth rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread SD Bay 5/8.

At least you had beer. Fish or buzz? You're gonna catch one....sometimes both.

May 15, 2015
  20. amsuarez86 rated InRodWeTrust's post Like in the thread Private Pond.

Just make sure you photo shop the background out of the picture.

May 4, 2015