Ratings InRodWeTrust has received

1. toolbox rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

I agree 100%

Jun 29, 2019
  2. bart rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

I agree 100%

Jun 28, 2019
  3. Finn rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

"...For those of you who havent made the transition to baitcasting reels, it's time to grow a pair..." Dj thrillz, you're my hero!

Sep 15, 2018
  4. Daniel Avi rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

"...For those of you who havent made the transition to baitcasting reels, it's time to grow a pair..." Dj thrillz, you're my hero!

May 22, 2018
  5. Sandcrabit rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

[ATTACH] Released or not, it sucks to see a fish with 3 treble hooks in it. Single treble up front with the barbs crimped works just fine.

Jul 8, 2017
  6. NK.Fish rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

Apr 10, 2016
  7. Rocketship rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread This entire site is B S..

Sooo...you're upset people on this forum won't tell you what/when/where/color/pattern/size/weight/brand to fish? Here's my advice to...

Oct 13, 2015
  8. StayCastingSanDiego rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

[ATTACH] Released or not, it sucks to see a fish with 3 treble hooks in it. Single treble up front with the barbs crimped works just fine.

Jul 22, 2015
  9. swings are free rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Broke my reel.

Diawa sealine $124.99 Best bang for the buck reel. If the corrosion is that bad, imagine what the inside looks like. Time to upgrade.

Jul 18, 2015
  10. Joey Petrone rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread June 3rd FIRST BASS!!!.

Aaaaand the addiction begins.

Jun 11, 2015
  11. Chris k rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread June 3rd FIRST BASS!!!.

Aaaaand the addiction begins.

Jun 8, 2015
  12. unridicul0us rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Fiesta and a new friend.

I'll comment. DO NOT FEED SEA LIONS.

Jun 3, 2015
  13. fisheromen rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Help with Fish ID.

Possibly mullet.

May 19, 2015
  14. toolbox rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Braided Line Question.

Power Pro braid is a little stiffer and has a wax coating, that's why it seems to stick to itself. Just my two cents I could be wrong.

Apr 26, 2015
  15. indymusky rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Another mother fish.

When did SDfish turn into a bunch of babies? He wants to show off a fish and doesn't want the internet lurkers, who scavenge for info...

Apr 23, 2015
  16. slillywhite rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Another mother fish.

When did SDfish turn into a bunch of babies? He wants to show off a fish and doesn't want the internet lurkers, who scavenge for info...

Apr 23, 2015
  17. Touzy25 rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Another mother fish.

Sarcasm is lost on some people.

Apr 22, 2015
  18. gatorfan rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Another mother fish.

Sarcasm is lost on some people.

Apr 22, 2015
  19. swings are free rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Another mother fish.

I wonder how much it would have weighed had you not long armed it?

Apr 22, 2015
  20. Medicated fisherman rated InRodWeTrust's post Agree in the thread Another mother fish.

I wonder how much it would have weighed had you not long armed it?

Apr 21, 2015