Ratings itch2fish has given

1. itch2fish rated Big Money Jonah's post Funny in the thread Something Stinks....

Stick with it bro. When things are slow, I like to drink beers. When the bite is hot, I’m usually working. I drink a lot of beer......

Apr 12, 2021
  2. itch2fish rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Blue blue 5/22.

I picked a number out of my hat and was on rotation go figure. Kite, bait, jig, nightcrawler, powerbait. Put it in the damn boat

May 27, 2020
  3. itch2fish rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Help squeaky noise.

This guy can fix it! [ATTACH]

Oct 18, 2019
  4. itch2fish rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 3 shark day!.

I call BS. A daytime horn shark is the saltwater equivalent of ML's Snow Bass. It was caught last night and kept alive for daytime...

Oct 18, 2019
  5. itch2fish rated rockzilla's post Funny in the thread MB 20 June A.M..

[ATTACH]

Jun 22, 2019
  6. itch2fish rated BudzSD's post Funny in the thread River Mouth 6/17.

Use the nail. You want to nail the butt, not screw the butt

Jun 18, 2019
  7. itch2fish rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Rat trap rig for rock fish, absolutely lethal.

Tried out a new rig today for the rock fish. Took a rat trap and added a couple screws by where the bar strikes, sharp points up. Put an...

Jun 4, 2019
  8. itch2fish rated Fomen's post Funny in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

Nice work Geofish! You are the "fish whisperer" my friend. I've had the privilege of fishing with your son on multiple occasions. He's...

May 18, 2019
  9. itch2fish rated Jalberto3767's post Funny in the thread EPIC RERUN.

Any possible way you can share the location of your honey hole?!

May 13, 2019
  10. itch2fish rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Poaching Creek's spot. Not worth it....

Very slow spotty bite....2 bass per hour. Perhaps the herd of pigs flying out of my butt put 'em down. [ATTACH]

May 13, 2019
  11. itch2fish rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

Well how the fk am I supposed to get my kayak down there?

Mar 17, 2019
  12. itch2fish rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread SDBay Hali.

Agree, make sure you filet both sides! ;)

Nov 26, 2018
  13. itch2fish rated Shawn H's post Funny in the thread Custom spottie baitcaster lol.

"Not f*****g Bob Ross" :emoji_joy:

Oct 31, 2018
  14. itch2fish rated Troy's post Funny in the thread 10/4 Bolsa Chica AM.

Ever seen office space?

Oct 8, 2018
  15. itch2fish rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread how to catch bay bass with bad conditions(kayak).

Just use hot dogs for bait. It’s equivalent to finesse fishing. Extra points if you smother a little sour kraut on it for some scent.

Jun 4, 2018
  16. itch2fish rated RDozer's post Funny in the thread Blacks Beach YFC and a naked broad jogging in the background.

I put down A LOT of beer there and was in Verbal Assault Mode full on expecting to run into the Naked Witch of The West that I hear...

Oct 10, 2017