Ratings itch2fish has received

1. Chriwilson rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Raked Mack on the Flyline.

IDK, but makes me want to go slow troll a Mac around tomorrow...

Jun 18, 2019
  2. Werfless rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Raked Mack on the Flyline.

Jun 18, 2019
  3. geofish rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Raked Mack on the Flyline.

Jun 18, 2019
  4. geofish rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread River Mouth 6/17.

Short window to fish today. Shore pounded all over MB for nada around low tide (3ish). At about 4:15 went to the river channel. Walked...

Jun 17, 2019
  5. Kahuna bass rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread River Mouth 6/17.

Short window to fish today. Shore pounded all over MB for nada around low tide (3ish). At about 4:15 went to the river channel. Walked...

Jun 17, 2019
  6. Werfless rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread River Mouth 6/17.

Jun 17, 2019
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Hot bite cost $52.50 this AM.

Only had a short window to play this morning. Decided to take my LC 110 for a walk near the Bahia side of Ventura cove. Fished the smelt...

Apr 16, 2019
  8. camobass rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Mixed bag 11/8, good times.

I keep what I want to keep. I let go what I want to let go. I eat what I keep. Your thoughts about what I chose to legally harvest are...

Nov 24, 2018
  9. coconutknocker rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Free Bait.

[ATTACH] Available for a short time. Just finished cleaning fish from today. Message me if you want it. Will be disposing of it myself...

Nov 12, 2018
  10. Werfless rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread MB skiff slay sesh with the grom 4/29.

Nice way to spend the day. You know its a good trip when they pass out on the way home! :)

Apr 30, 2018
  11. Werfless rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Good November fishing day???.

Flashback: Crocodile Dundee, "That's not a knife mate....now that's a knife."

Nov 22, 2017
  12. Larry M rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Good November fishing day???.

Nov 22, 2017
  13. geofish rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Good November fishing day???.

Nov 22, 2017
  14. geofish rated itch2fish's post Funny in the thread Dinner....

I believe that you know correct here. For some reason I have always called them Bonita.

Nov 18, 2017