Ratings jack wroncy has given

1. jack wroncy rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Ok... Riddle me this...Tell me how to get around overwhelming voluntary C&R with bass. Tell me what management “tools” to use when...

May 1, 2021
  2. jack wroncy rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Well.. over and over I hear guys whinge about trout trout trout... .. trout don't turn 5 lb bass into 14's... the level of harvest in...

Apr 30, 2021
  3. jack wroncy rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Sunday Hot Crappy.

Sorry do not agree with the above comment about wasting your $$$. MANY of us fought tough and nail to get these lakes open, they need...

Jul 13, 2020
  4. jack wroncy rated BCPontoon's post Agree in the thread Morena flotation nation.

Just my opinion: I see a lot of dink’s in that basket. One very nice one though. Don’t you think It would be better to let them go a...

May 20, 2020
  5. jack wroncy rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Casting and retrieving direction from boat.

I'll also asked if you'd clean my fish!!! ;/)

Oct 7, 2019
  6. jack wroncy rated Fleet Admiral's post Nuke Post in the thread Newbie to freshwater...help.

I have perfect timing as usual.

Dec 3, 2014
  7. jack wroncy rated Garcia 619's post Winner in the thread Where did you catch your personal best bass?.

Thanks for the heads up. Turns out I did break my old record, went from 3.2. To 3.7. Not a big jump. But I will take it

Oct 15, 2014