Ratings JFF has received

1. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread Headed to the Eastern Sierra's (June Lake). Any tips?.

Headed to June Lake, and other Eastern Sierra lakes, for the first time. Any tips on trout fishing up there? I have 2 pound test spooled...

Jun 2, 2020
  2. mcfish rated JFF's post Like in the thread How does your garden grow 2020.

I’m trying to grow items that we’ll actually harvest and eat. Red and green grapes. (Vines on the fence). Have some strawberries and...

May 26, 2020
  3. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread How does your garden grow 2020.

I'll mend the ground soil since I have fertilizer and amended soil.Thanks for the tip!

Apr 6, 2020
  4. 5spot rated JFF's post Like in the thread How does your garden grow 2020.

I’m trying to grow items that we’ll actually harvest and eat. Red and green grapes. (Vines on the fence). Have some strawberries and...

Apr 5, 2020
  5. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread How does your garden grow 2020.

Apr 5, 2020
  6. cavedog619 rated JFF's post Like in the thread Fred Hall.

Postponed till the end of April. I hope so!

Mar 15, 2020
  7. oh da shiz rated JFF's post Like in the thread Fred Hall.

Mar 14, 2020
  8. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread Fred Hall.

Mar 14, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated JFF's post Like in the thread Swimbait Invasion Santee Lakes.

I didn't even know the event was happening till I randomly went to Santee and saw the banner at the entrance the day AFTER the event...

Mar 10, 2020
  10. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread Swimbait Invasion Santee Lakes.

I didn't even know the event was happening till I randomly went to Santee and saw the banner at the entrance the day AFTER the event...

Mar 9, 2020
  11. diegofish rated JFF's post Like in the thread Santee lake Questions.

How old are your boys? Santee can be tough more often than not but it's still a great lake(s) for the kids. If/when they (and we know...

Feb 24, 2020
  12. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread Santee lake Questions.

How old are your boys? Santee can be tough more often than not but it's still a great lake(s) for the kids. If/when they (and we know...

Feb 24, 2020
  13. Robo1 rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

I was there last Thursday on my lunch. Here is Moes hole. The water at Miramar always fluctuate. Had some of my best days at some of...

Feb 12, 2020
  14. mcfish rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

I was there last Thursday on my lunch. Here is Moes hole. The water at Miramar always fluctuate. Had some of my best days at some of...

Feb 11, 2020
  15. JoshJ123 rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 11, 2020
  16. swings are free rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020
  17. VinnyBass rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020
  18. bassfisherman619 rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020
  19. Werfless rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020
  20. oh da shiz rated JFF's post Like in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020