Ratings JFF has received

1. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Have you heard this?.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/03/26/san-diego-county-sheriff-says-gun-stores-can-remain-open-amid-wuhan-coronavirus-outbr...

Mar 26, 2020
  2. tsugg rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Will Butch Brown really tune it?....

Thank you. Now I just have to set up an Instagram or Facebook account. :)

Mar 1, 2020
  3. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Turtles.

In regards to species...I was dove hunting off the Alamo River and sworn I saw a long-neck (“snake-neck” or whatever) turtle swimming...

Jan 1, 2020
  4. geofish rated JFF's post Funny in the thread What’s the point?....

Braid to a leader. Why? Easier to cast? Just to fill the spool? I understand for line visibility but I’m sure there is more too it. I...

Dec 31, 2019
  5. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread What’s the point?....

Braid to a leader. Why? Easier to cast? Just to fill the spool? I understand for line visibility but I’m sure there is more too it. I...

Dec 31, 2019
  6. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Minimum sizes and max bag limits. Am I reading this right?....

I've been fishing since I could remember. At the ripe age of 39, sad to say, I did not know the local laws for legal sizes and limits....

Nov 8, 2018
  7. Ram-Rod rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

I wasn't expecting anything for free. I'm willing to pay in any form. Well, not ANY form. My body is my temple. :) I'm in the Serra...

Jun 15, 2017
  8. Kahuna bass rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

I wasn't expecting anything for free. I'm willing to pay in any form. Well, not ANY form. My body is my temple. :) I'm in the Serra...

Jun 10, 2017
  9. mcfish rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

May 5, 2017
  10. scisports rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 29, 2017
  11. fishfanatic rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 29, 2017
  12. geofish rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 27, 2017
  13. bgood rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 27, 2017
  14. mikecheck1212 rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 27, 2017
  15. Larry M rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 27, 2017
  16. fisheromen rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 26, 2017
  17. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread Networking!.

Apr 26, 2017
  18. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread All wasn't lost! Miramar does it again for me..

I saw you guys trolling. That was after I landed the catfish and had another huge hit on a larger piece of mackerel. I was going to ask...

Jan 31, 2017
  19. BassinNova rated JFF's post Funny in the thread I thought I had a nice bass but.......OMG!.

Damn turtle... [ATTACH]

Jan 27, 2017
  20. Werfless rated JFF's post Funny in the thread I thought I had a nice bass but.......OMG!.

Damn turtle... [ATTACH]

Jan 26, 2017