Ratings Jim Brown has received

1. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Local wild trout.

No problem and there is soooooo much more to share about the history of trout fishing here, and not just about rainbows, but browns,...

Jan 3, 2021
  2. Chriwilson rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Now that is some clever writing!

Aug 17, 2020
  3. MrChatterBait rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Congratulations on California Outdoors Hall of Fame Selection.

Thank you, I'm honored! As for SDFish, I'd love to still be writing features, but have no idea why everything ceased after Kellen's...

Aug 2, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Congratulations on California Outdoors Hall of Fame Selection.

Thank you, I'm honored! As for SDFish, I'd love to still be writing features, but have no idea why everything ceased after Kellen's...

Jul 27, 2020
  5. Fishbreath rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Congratulations on California Outdoors Hall of Fame Selection.

Jul 27, 2020
  6. oldfogey rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Congratulations on California Outdoors Hall of Fame Selection.

Jul 27, 2020
  7. Igobybutch rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

To the best of my knowledge, the freshwater sculpin arrived via the aqueduct, along with Asian clams. The stickleback are attributed to...

Feb 23, 2020
  8. Spidey rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

To the best of my knowledge, the freshwater sculpin arrived via the aqueduct, along with Asian clams. The stickleback are attributed to...

Jan 31, 2020
  9. oh da shiz rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

As promised the senior moment passed in the middle of the night. Got up to pee and peacock bass immediately came to mind. It was a...

Jan 27, 2020
  10. oh da shiz rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

Jan 27, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

As promised the senior moment passed in the middle of the night. Got up to pee and peacock bass immediately came to mind. It was a...

Jan 27, 2020
  12. citruspirate rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread 1/12/2020 Pismo Clams.

Not a bad idea to check with the County Health Department. In the past, they have monitored and routinely posted warnings based on...

Jan 24, 2020
  13. cavedog619 rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread 1/12/2020 Pismo Clams.

Not a bad idea to check with the County Health Department. In the past, they have monitored and routinely posted warnings based on...

Jan 24, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread 1/12/2020 Pismo Clams.

Jan 24, 2020
  15. Roncador rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

Jan 24, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

Jan 24, 2020
  17. Chknlyps2 rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Gone, not sure why....

A few people have contacted me to ask why I'm no longer contributing any Lake Boy stories and I feel the need to try to explain. The...

Jan 12, 2020
  18. surferjohn rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Gone, not sure why....

A few people have contacted me to ask why I'm no longer contributing any Lake Boy stories and I feel the need to try to explain. The...

Jan 3, 2020
  19. otay michael rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Gone, not sure why....

Dec 8, 2019
  20. mcfish rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Gone, not sure why....

Dec 3, 2019