Ratings Jim Brown has received

1. MrChatterBait rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Now that is some clever writing!

Aug 17, 2020
  2. landman10 rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Jul 27, 2020
  3. carpkiller rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Jul 27, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Jul 27, 2020
  5. oldfogey rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread 1/12/2020 Pismo Clams.

Not a bad idea to check with the County Health Department. In the past, they have monitored and routinely posted warnings based on...

Jan 25, 2020
  6. Mr. NiceGuy rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread 1/12/2020 Pismo Clams.

Not a bad idea to check with the County Health Department. In the past, they have monitored and routinely posted warnings based on...

Jan 24, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Gone, not sure why....

A few people have contacted me to ask why I'm no longer contributing any Lake Boy stories and I feel the need to try to explain. The...

Nov 12, 2019
  8. salt water guy rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Gone, not sure why....

A few people have contacted me to ask why I'm no longer contributing any Lake Boy stories and I feel the need to try to explain. The...

Nov 12, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Estero Coyote, Part Deux.

Thanks for the absolutely great job you did on describing an epic trip!

Jul 5, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Sounds terrific!

May 25, 2019
  11. KevinTheFisher rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Jerkbait - Really enjoyed your recollections of the good old days as well as those who commented on same in this thread. Sadly IMO,...

May 24, 2019
  12. VinnyBass rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread What is your favorite lake?.

Which lake Dylan and was that recently? Sounds like it might be Morena.

Sep 13, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Good liquor stores in SD.

Don't overlook the fact that on the heels of the craft beer industry thriving in San Diego we now have a few award winning distillers.

Mar 13, 2018
  14. RolloTomasi rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread My Personal Best !!! :D.

Beautiful fish! I believe it is short of five pounds and would peg it at 4.5 pounds, give or take 1/4 pound.

Feb 24, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Looking for Partner.

Brandon, you came to the right place, lot's of people here willing to help you.

Feb 15, 2018
  16. Carterantebi rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread ...

I'd like to handle one. When it comes to "value" rods for the price, I have been happy with the Micro-lite series of rods sold by BPS.

Dec 9, 2017
  17. geofish rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Jim? I've at least got to try!.

Tnel73 - You say that you can't find any local programs and that coincides with my understanding as well. Aside from work on boats,...

Dec 5, 2017
  18. Beangone rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Fall and winter bass fishing at lake murray.

Beangone - I'd love to give you the correct answer, but since I don't know, I can't. I can theorize a little and suggest that there may...

Dec 5, 2017
  19. Linebig rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Max Drag Power Ratings.

I agree with the OP on this subject, particularly all of the marketing BS we are seeing from manufacturers. For a few years I had a...

Sep 18, 2017
  20. geofish rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Looking for female fishing buddy.

Vito, the more experienced fishermen have developed a feel that allows them to simply pull line from the reel and have a sense for drag...

Jul 23, 2017