Ratings Jim V has given

1. Jim V rated tcodd's post Like in the thread El Cap PB.

Hit El Cap Sat along with 60 + boats. I heard there were 5 local bass clubs out there. Pleasantly surprised with early morning bite....

Feb 1, 2022
  2. Jim V rated Dylan 101's post Helpful in the thread Cap 1/29.

Put down the trout gear and went to the ol cap looking for a prespawn bite as I hear the water temps are pretty high from these warmer...

Feb 1, 2022
  3. Jim V rated Queue's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/sports/2021/12/06/oklahoma-wildlife-department-hopes-change-mindset-bass-anglers/8827249002/ It’s not...

Feb 1, 2022
  4. Jim V rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread City Lakes Monthly Closure Dates Reminder.

Just wanted to post this again just as a reminder of the monthly closure dates for the San Diego City Lakes. I stopped by Murray and...

Feb 1, 2022
  5. Jim V rated JustBass's post Like in the thread Early pre spawn?.

We might see some early prespawn this year? Caught this one in 6’ deep right against the bank while targeting crappie. [ATTACH]

Feb 1, 2022
  6. Jim V rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Found em....but.....

I'm back to San V Mondays! I knew there were smaller fish on some points and bare banks, so I went in search of a bigger fish pattern. I...

Feb 1, 2022
  7. Jim V rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 5/2-OMG..Today is going to be Great!...I thought.

Come to think about it....I got snagged a few times but got them out and never lost a rig to the rocks.....that shows you how bad it...

May 3, 2021
  8. Jim V rated Snag's post Like in the thread El Cap.

Its been a while. Cant remember the last time I posted on here. :emoji_smirk: Fished El Cap on Sunday with my buddy. It was slow all...

May 3, 2021
  9. Jim V rated Doubledigit333's post Disagree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

All for Glory....money shot....hero shot! You explained perfectly. Guys keep doing that....it really helps them have a good spawn....

May 3, 2021
  10. Jim V rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

thanks for the clarification you didn't need too you did nothing wrong please don't stop posting pics because of peoples comments the...

May 3, 2021
  11. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  12. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

I appreciate everyone's concern. If you notice there are pictures of single fish, and 4 fish. The single fish were released...

May 2, 2021
  13. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Helpful in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Yah he already threaten me in my PMs and threw in how “gay” I was. I honestly just wanted to post some cool info because DVL can be...

May 2, 2021
  14. Jim V rated Fishnagent's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

He never said bed fish specifically, he did say out 35 feet and throwing to shore. Where do you think the fish are bedding? 35 feet out...

May 2, 2021
  15. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

[ATTACH] Always try and post this lake since it doesn’t we a ton of love. fortunately it was one of those days. It took a second to...

May 2, 2021
  16. Jim V rated chris102681's post Like in the thread 32lb limit.

Big fish were 8.2 and 7.6 the rest between 5 and 6. All released[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  17. Jim V rated thegman's post Like in the thread El Cap 5/2.

Slower then a few fays ago lot of boats, tubes and wind but managed a handful.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  18. Jim V rated Tailchaser426's post Like in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

Hadn’t been out to El Cap in quite some years, so took a little to find em, but the ones we found were quality.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  19. Jim V rated otay michael's post Like in the thread 12/21...winter at the V????.

Way to hang...:emoji_thumbsup:

Jan 2, 2021
  20. Jim V rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Cap... Almost a DoubleDigit.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Im.not one to post pics much. I'm too ugly! But...I took a cool old cat I met at San V a month ago out for a trip to...

Dec 1, 2020