Ratings Jim V has given

1. Jim V rated tcodd's post Like in the thread El Cap PB.

Hit El Cap Sat along with 60 + boats. I heard there were 5 local bass clubs out there. Pleasantly surprised with early morning bite....

Feb 1, 2022
  2. Jim V rated Queue's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/sports/2021/12/06/oklahoma-wildlife-department-hopes-change-mindset-bass-anglers/8827249002/ It’s not...

Feb 1, 2022
  3. Jim V rated JustBass's post Like in the thread Early pre spawn?.

We might see some early prespawn this year? Caught this one in 6’ deep right against the bank while targeting crappie. [ATTACH]

Feb 1, 2022
  4. Jim V rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Found em....but.....

I'm back to San V Mondays! I knew there were smaller fish on some points and bare banks, so I went in search of a bigger fish pattern. I...

Feb 1, 2022
  5. Jim V rated Snag's post Like in the thread El Cap.

Its been a while. Cant remember the last time I posted on here. :emoji_smirk: Fished El Cap on Sunday with my buddy. It was slow all...

May 3, 2021
  6. Jim V rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

thanks for the clarification you didn't need too you did nothing wrong please don't stop posting pics because of peoples comments the...

May 3, 2021
  7. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  8. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

I appreciate everyone's concern. If you notice there are pictures of single fish, and 4 fish. The single fish were released...

May 2, 2021
  9. Jim V rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

[ATTACH] Always try and post this lake since it doesn’t we a ton of love. fortunately it was one of those days. It took a second to...

May 2, 2021
  10. Jim V rated chris102681's post Like in the thread 32lb limit.

Big fish were 8.2 and 7.6 the rest between 5 and 6. All released[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  11. Jim V rated thegman's post Like in the thread El Cap 5/2.

Slower then a few fays ago lot of boats, tubes and wind but managed a handful.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  12. Jim V rated Tailchaser426's post Like in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

Hadn’t been out to El Cap in quite some years, so took a little to find em, but the ones we found were quality.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 2, 2021
  13. Jim V rated otay michael's post Like in the thread 12/21...winter at the V????.

Way to hang...:emoji_thumbsup:

Jan 2, 2021
  14. Jim V rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Cap... Almost a DoubleDigit.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Im.not one to post pics much. I'm too ugly! But...I took a cool old cat I met at San V a month ago out for a trip to...

Dec 1, 2020
  15. Jim V rated bassctchr71's post Like in the thread Lake Perris - 17 May 2020.

I headed to Lake Perris on Sunday to shake off the COVID-19 lockdown rust. The gate opened at 7 am with about 100-120 vehicles in...

Jun 7, 2020
  16. Jim V rated Egorham's post Like in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

I understand your perspective, but I have to disagree here. Sure it would be nice if every report gave lots of information but that's no...

Mar 22, 2019
  17. Jim V rated simplydopek20's post Like in the thread San V fishing 6/23/2018 Video.

The bite was slow but still caught some fish on different lures. Fun day until all the wake boarders showed up. [MEDIA]

Jul 1, 2018
  18. Jim V rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Great day at San V Sunday!.

Yesterday, Sunday June 10, I took a couple of my students fishing as an auction item for a non-profit fundraiser auction that we held....

Jun 25, 2018
  19. Jim V rated Dmac21's post Like in the thread Large Mouth Bass, larger luck.

[ATTACH] Hey guys, forgive me if this post is not up to usual high quality posts on this site. I’m a rookie at all this social media...

Apr 4, 2018
  20. Jim V rated Low&Slow's post Like in the thread 8lb 3oz stud male caught off mothers bed.

Was a long fight but i landed him. I don't care what any of you guys say I'm keeping this one! Hahaha [ATTACH]

Mar 30, 2018