Ratings Jim V has received

1. Werfless rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Don't let the knuckle heads get you down. I enjoy the photos and the tips. Keep it up

May 2, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread POP up Ads - where did they all come from?.

They appear throughout any thread your are trying to read.

Jun 13, 2020
  3. camobass rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread POP up Ads - where did they all come from?.

They are on my cell when I bring up the cite. No problem on the lap top.

Jun 12, 2020
  4. Jackpotjoey rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Perris.

You want to get bit, Drop Shot.

Jun 2, 2020
  5. Fishin_Buddy rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread DVL 3/22/19.

All over the hills around the lake.

Mar 22, 2019
  6. zzbassman rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Which online retailer for rods and reels?.

TW is a good choice, but don't forget Last Chance Tackle in Hemet. They have a price guarantee & order in the morning ($50 or more) and...

May 11, 2018
  7. geofish rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Delta Legend "Cooch" Cuccia passes away..

:emoji_frowning2::emoji_pray:

Oct 16, 2017
  8. PBcali rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread San Vicente Reservoir Float Tube'n Sessions.

No they are not. That's way too long to have it out of the water just to weigh it & take a picture. Looked like that fish came out of...

Jun 4, 2017
  9. RippinLip619 rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Advice/Help Request.

I'm no expert there, but I've never been skunked. If you've only had two hits and numerous followers in your last 4 trips - change what...

Jun 2, 2017
  10. bluegillman rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

We saw a "PWC" rigged up to fish., Rod holders & a graph on it. You would think at least that guy would know better. He flew by us when...

Oct 31, 2016
  11. swings are free rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

We saw a "PWC" rigged up to fish., Rod holders & a graph on it. You would think at least that guy would know better. He flew by us when...

Oct 30, 2016
  12. Slater rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread San Vicente Reservoir Float Tube'n Sessions.

No they are not. That's way too long to have it out of the water just to weigh it & take a picture. Looked like that fish came out of...

Oct 9, 2016
  13. RippinLip619 rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread San Vicente Reservoir Float Tube'n Sessions.

Oct 8, 2016
  14. fisheromen rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Finesse braid advice please.

Tried several different braids. Was using Power Pro in Moss Green. Found out I really couldn't see it. Switched to yellow, 15# test With...

Oct 3, 2016
  15. BruceSmith rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Sunday report.

ProLine Football 1/2 & 5/8 oz mostly greens & browns, Yamamoto twin tail grub trailers. Put boat in 15-20' - cast out to 25-40'....

Sep 26, 2016
  16. otay michael rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread San V. fishing rules clarification..

I understand. But the rule pamphlet they give you when you pay at the booth says nothing about not being allowed to fish there. Closing...

Sep 25, 2016
  17. LilCobra rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Friday Reports For San V.

Had the boat in 15-20'. Threw 1/2 + 5/8 oz jigs (Pro-Line) w/ twin tail grubs as trailers out deep. Pulled in VERY slow. Had to be on...

Sep 24, 2016
  18. swings are free rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

There is a slalom course set up in the cove to the left, around the corner from the launch area. It's near where the water is coming...

Sep 24, 2016
  19. PBcali rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

There's a "tournament" every year for our warriors put on by Lake Elsinor Bass Club and National Bass. The lake donates the lake entry...

Sep 22, 2016
  20. Kahuna bass rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

There's a "tournament" every year for our warriors put on by Lake Elsinor Bass Club and National Bass. The lake donates the lake entry...

Sep 21, 2016