Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread San V- or is it San C?.

Had a nice day out there. Landed some nice bass. Landed 2 monster Kitty’s as well. Flipped in 10ft of water with large worms. [ATTACH]...

Feb 21, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  2. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread yea buddy!.

But a child! Class of "72. Red Neck from east county... Granite.

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:37 PM
  3. JJbasser rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Otay Sunday February 16.

Beautiful morning at Otay with solid fishing. No standouts but quality fishing in 5-15 feet in prespawn mode. We opted for DShot on...

Feb 17, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  4. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread A couple articles in WON. Magazine.

I was lucky to be asked to help out WON magazine with a couple Springtime articles. If you get a chance to pick one up and read it,...

Feb 16, 2020 at 3:11 PM
  5. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges Opening Week - Hobie Fishing.

Damn, nice

Feb 14, 2020
  6. JJbasser rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges Opening Week - Hobie Fishing.

Visited Lake Hodges last weekend before the storm. I slow-trolled a number of areas in my Hobie Revolution chasing some crappie and...

Feb 14, 2020
  7. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/9-Murray: Cold, Rainy & Windy for One.

It was crazy, but I took my kayak over to Murray this morning. Was way down in a cove and realized I left my truck keys on the...

Feb 9, 2020
  8. JJbasser rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Otay rainy day.

Left Carlsbad in a light rain with wind, not a great way to go fishing. Got to otay to balmy temps with on and off wind and light rain....

Feb 9, 2020
  9. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Otay tomorrow.

Welcome to San Diego and every damn Tom Dick and Harry needing to fish a tournament... first rod, never fished! Lets get in a tournament.

Feb 9, 2020
  10. JJbasser rated TJ Hooker's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener.

Overall slow day, but I did manage one decent fish. 4-3 on a senko in the narrows. 60+ boats...where are the other reports? [ATTACH]

Feb 6, 2020
  11. JJbasser rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

Tubed different spots on the Otay Arm. Ended with 11 bass out of 15 bites, biggest was 3.5ish. I found them outside the tules, not...

Feb 6, 2020
  12. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Flipping heavy cover. Otay Lakes.

They better realize this cold weather is going to change up everything for tomorrow.... and even this weekend. Its not to warm up for...

Feb 5, 2020
  13. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Flipping heavy cover. Otay Lakes.

I would add that you should work your baits back sloooowly through the reeds, so you don't set the hook by accident. When it gets hung...

Feb 5, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread yea buddy!.

Will be 77 in May, I still fish 2-3 times a week, shoot sporting clays every tues and shoot my bow in my back yard 1-2 times a week and...

Feb 3, 2020
  15. JJbasser rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread yea buddy!.

My grandfather fished salmon in his 90s, play golf with my dad once a week at 90...stop and you die! Never give up! Keep it going!

Feb 3, 2020
  16. JJbasser rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Hodges?.

It would be nice to have all tournaments scheduled for the 3rd Wed.

Feb 1, 2020
  17. JJbasser rated BruceSmith's post Funny in the thread Otay today.

Otay has San Diego Bassmaster club(25 boats) on the 8th and California Federation tournament on the 9th. SD team series is at El Cap on...

Feb 1, 2020
  18. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Otay today.

I remember when I was off Wednesdays and Thursdays from work and every time I went to Otay, I was always on the lookout for where you...

Jan 31, 2020
  19. JJbasser rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Otay today.

The best source I have found is right here.

Jan 31, 2020
  20. JJbasser rated 858NOVICE's post Funny in the thread Otay today.

Just a heads up NBW is having a tournament there tomorrow 2/1 should have a lot of company.

Jan 31, 2020