Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated Moose's post Like in the thread Murray again today with my son.

I came across a 10+ bass on a bed right before I had to leave on Wed. so today I took my son out with me in hopes that she would still...

Apr 4, 2015
  2. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread River trip, just the guys..

One of my buddies bought a place out at the River last year and he asked for me and the boy to come,out for a spring break fishing trip....

Apr 2, 2015
  3. JJbasser rated Moose's post Winner in the thread Murray 4/1.

Headed to Murray for a few hours today from 8:30- 1:30 and managed this 7.0 on a dropshot to start the day: [ATTACH] I did scrounge up...

Apr 2, 2015
  4. JJbasser rated rockzilla's post Agree in the thread Just say no!.

Sounds llike they need a bowfishing carp tourney!!! ;)

Mar 22, 2015
  5. JJbasser rated CL8 BAIT's post Like in the thread Lost Float tube.

Hello Jacob, I have a friend that found your float tube on the side of the road. Please pm so I can give you his contact info! Clayton

Mar 5, 2015
  6. JJbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

I think I would of took the hundred on that one. Lol

Mar 3, 2015
  7. JJbasser rated tymo13's post Agree in the thread So much Rain! Otay March 1st.

I hope the water stays dirty throughout the spawn. I am currently writing my senior thesis on the damage we do on bedding bass, none of...

Mar 3, 2015
  8. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Winner in the thread Morena geezers cove?.

Usually that is what they call the cove where I am fishing!

Mar 2, 2015
  9. JJbasser rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread My lucky day.

Six years ago on February 26th I caught a personal best five-fish limit of 35 lbs 1 oz. They went: 8 lbs 14 oz 8 lbs 1 oz 6 lbs 10 oz 5...

Feb 26, 2015
  10. JJbasser rated crawdadguy's post Like in the thread drought? THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

the fish weighed 10.10oz and it was caught on a dad

Feb 25, 2015
  11. JJbasser rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread no pix..creek sneak.

"haaard" "dropsquat" "redinkulously" Love it! We can always count on you for a good report even if the fishing was not.

Feb 24, 2015
  12. JJbasser rated Fisherman Nate's post Like in the thread drought? THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Beautiful fish!

Feb 23, 2015
  13. JJbasser rated crawdadguy's post Like in the thread drought? THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

I don't post as often as in the past but i will post some words of wisdom to inspire you... many of you are suffering the effects of low...

Feb 23, 2015
  14. JJbasser rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 2/22 Murray Report.

Heavier baits no doubt. We tubed Murray today, it rained pretty good then that wind pretty much sent us to lunch. Bite was slow but B...

Feb 22, 2015
  15. JJbasser rated gatorfan's post Like in the thread Lower otay tomorrow?.

no it's not.....;)

Feb 21, 2015
  16. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Like in the thread otay 2/18 AM.....their coming!.

Yeah, Wed. sounds cool! cept I'll be up at the Delta :/)

Feb 19, 2015
  17. JJbasser rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Shirts.

If that's you in the avatar, I will second that motion.......DEEP v neck preferably. For comfort reasons, of course

Feb 15, 2015
  18. JJbasser rated Christopher01's post Agree in the thread Thanks to all!.

I'm not sure I could handle another 5000 of this guys posts haha Just kidding buddy, thanks for contributing so much on here; I've...

Feb 14, 2015
  19. JJbasser rated galen's post Agree in the thread Thanks to all!.

So you're telling me that an internet forum can be informative and entertaining at the same time? Who would have thought. Keep it up...

Feb 14, 2015
  20. JJbasser rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Thanks to all!.

And to think I have read every one of them. What does that say about me?

Feb 14, 2015