Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

oh yeah...just wanted to add I had a very quick and fun session Saturday morning with Blueshughes joining me. He is not only an amazing...

Oct 28, 2019
  2. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

There is probably an Alpine, England!

Oct 28, 2019
  3. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

Joe lives in Alpine, not in England..... :-)

Oct 28, 2019
  4. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

two bass thumbs up! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Oct 28, 2019
  5. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

Jolly Good!

Oct 28, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

It was my buddy Joe’s Birthday today so I invited him to come join me to fish Murray. Greeted by cool conditions with a little warmth...

Oct 28, 2019
  7. JJbasser rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vicente - 10/27.

Short report: San Vicente Sunday 10/27, launched at first light, off the water by 1400. 7 fish total for the boat, 5 for me, biggest...

Oct 28, 2019
  8. JJbasser rated Booyacuh's post Like in the thread Otay 10/26.

Went to Otay for the first time with my buddy. Morning started off really windy and there was a bunch of ppl on the water. Buddy managed...

Oct 28, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

We might have met as I was going out, as that was the report from someone I asked, noon time. I kept a positive attitude, and got into...

Oct 24, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Just follow JJbasser around!

Oct 23, 2019
  11. JJbasser rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread Otay 10-20-19.

Tough conditions Sunday Morning with high skies. We managed a handful casting to breaking fish with the tiny baits. We had to capture...

Oct 22, 2019
  12. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Otay Sat.

it was that kind of day. :):) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 22, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread otay 10/16 finicky again.

Healthy looking fish!

Oct 16, 2019
  14. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/13-Miramar for a change.

A couple of recent Miramar reports caught my eye recently and and even though I knew I might catch only dinks(Miramar is full of them),...

Oct 14, 2019
  15. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Ha! I invented TW fishing! Actually I learned it from the Master! otay michael

Oct 9, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Looks like a fun time over at the Cap! Wise move to not pass that exit for El Cap and head to Murray...ha ha Thanks for the...

Oct 9, 2019
  17. JJbasser rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Got to the lake at sunrise, in search of the rumored topwater I was told would be happening...according to certain intel I received...

Oct 9, 2019
  18. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/7-Murray-Almost gave up....

It was a few hours before I even got my first tap on a worm and that was all it was...a tap. I knew it was going to be tough as it got...

Oct 8, 2019
  19. JJbasser rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Nice fish, brings back memories of the good old days at Hodges 30 and 40 years ago.

Oct 7, 2019
  20. JJbasser rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Froze in the morning with 45 degree temps and not being prepared. But survived long enough to catch this chunkster. [MEDIA] [ATTACH]...

Oct 7, 2019