Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

My bad!

Oct 3, 2019
  2. JJbasser rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

But Max has Homesteading Rights at Barrett...

Oct 2, 2019
  3. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

That thread is going to be ten pages long before it's over... Hahaha

Oct 2, 2019
  4. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

"Created" was taken!

Oct 2, 2019
  5. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

Inside joke. Good job buddy.

Oct 2, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

Wow! Sounds like you invented that bite!

Oct 2, 2019
  7. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

He dominated the lake... Wait, that's taken too..

Oct 2, 2019
  8. JJbasser rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

..My man 'cheated' all season. Didnt even get short ribs OR chicken either. ...basically fired in my book. ;)

Oct 2, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a boat? Just a serious tube with rocket launchers !

Oct 2, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

......vigorously shoving popcorn in my mouth........ Please continue.

Oct 2, 2019
  11. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Not necessarily true!

Oct 2, 2019
  12. JJbasser rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Top Water Biggy.

Caught 3 on the gunfish over the weekend. There were a handful of boils, but most were out of reach from the bank. 2 dinks and 1 that...

Oct 1, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Slayfest.

In the 6th grade for some reason I decided to shave my hair off and ever since then I acquired that name lol just kinda stuck. Plus...

Oct 1, 2019
  14. JJbasser rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Slayfest.

For the past 3 weeks we've been having a lot of fun catching and getting rid of some carp. Lake staff brought us a carp cart so we...

Oct 1, 2019
  15. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

Was there on Sa and just had a blast! You are correct. It never stopped. Found them in 2 places n large schools. And it seemed class...

Sep 30, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Summer no sooner ends than does fishing at the lake of Donald and Keiffer! Sunday will be your last chance; today was mine. Not a bad...

Sep 28, 2019
  17. JJbasser rated gibby619's post Like in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

Very nice JJ, I was there on Sunday and got a few busters in the back of Harvey’s arm.

Sep 26, 2019
  18. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

PS just noticed you've double posted your report. Might want to delete the duplicate.

Sep 26, 2019
  19. JJbasser rated Slater's post Agree in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

the reason we go every week & don't miss a day....

Sep 25, 2019
  20. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

That was crazy!!!! Here are a couple file photos of me fishing at the BPS I was using one of secret worms that mcfish loaned me. :-)...

Sep 25, 2019