Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

Wait...she float tubes, catches 4lb bass on D/S....and you haven't married her yet??

Jun 9, 2020
  2. JJbasser rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Back at Cap..6-6.

With B Ruck and myself in our tubes and my son and his buddy Ronny in the boat we had a blast at the reopening of Cap. Our first plan...

Jun 7, 2020
  3. JJbasser rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/6.

First off, just so glad to have the lake back open. Went with my son for an afternoon session and found the fish active. My son got most...

Jun 7, 2020
  4. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Job well done !!!.

Praise the Lord! Thousands of emails and phone calls, along with petitions, worked after all. Thank you Lord. And thank you to you...

Jun 5, 2020
  5. JJbasser rated Patrick's post Like in the thread Job well done !!!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 5, 2020
  6. JJbasser rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Otay fun.

His selection of frogs is top secret. Black and yellow works.

Jun 5, 2020
  7. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 31-Unplanned Miramar Trip.

I honestly did not plan to fish today(mostly because I did not want to fight the crowds at Murray), but woke up at 4ish, quickly got...

May 31, 2020
  8. JJbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Outstanding!

May 31, 2020
  9. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray-Pressurized.

Hey...there was a time when you could hit Murray at daylight on a weekday and it would be me and maybe 2 other guys in boats, a couple...

May 29, 2020
  10. JJbasser rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Yesterday....

The fish in the lakes belong to California residents and especially to licensed fishermen. The city mismanagement is derailing access. I...

May 28, 2020
  11. JJbasser rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread Yesterday....

They can't even keep the meters and meter covers in shape. They want more fat so they can do it better.

May 28, 2020
  12. JJbasser rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Yesterday....

It's a bigger problem than just saying "make the city pay for this". He's calling for votes against his competition. Making them look...

May 28, 2020
  13. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Yesterday....

There we go! Wasn't planning on Voting for Joel. May have to rethink that. I wonder where that Budget shortfall came from? Thanks for...

May 28, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Yesterday....

There is some light...Senator Joel Anderson calls for reopening of SD City Lakes......

May 28, 2020
  15. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 23- Skipped Murray for the river.

Since its Memorial Day weekend and with the lack of lakes open, I decided to pass on going to Murray to avoid the crowds. Heck, it was...

May 23, 2020
  16. JJbasser rated Rob Fletcher's post Funny in the thread Murray Report 5/17.

Show us photos of your baits!

May 19, 2020
  17. JJbasser rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Murray Report 5/17.

There is nothing more rewarding than catching a fish on a bait you made, congratulations

May 19, 2020
  18. JJbasser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread Otay opener..

Wait I think I’m over thinking it... The iron ranger takes cards right?

May 17, 2020
  19. JJbasser rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Otay opener..

I remember lining up the night before many times at Otay back in 70s-80s!

May 16, 2020
  20. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay opener..

What, you never slept in your car to go fishin'? :emoji_laughing:

May 16, 2020