Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

That was crazy!!!! Here are a couple file photos of me fishing at the BPS I was using one of secret worms that mcfish loaned me. :-)...

Sep 25, 2019
  2. JJbasser rated Queue's post Like in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

O[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don’t see 2/15 for black bass for any lakes in SD County. Only lake with a 15” min is Hodges.

Sep 24, 2019
  3. JJbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

State regs are the standard for non regulated waters. I guess individual lakes can come up with their own rules.

Sep 24, 2019
  4. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

If the lake regs are different than the state, which takes precedence? Pretty sure the El Cap reg is 15". This From the Rocky Mountain...

Sep 24, 2019
  5. JJbasser rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

Vinny! I hope you're enjoying all this att my grandad used to Kidd me all the time. He would always say, I wouldn't Kidd you if I...

Sep 24, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Multi species IV run 09/20-21/19.

Short: six species in less than 24 hours, mostly dinky, with a few catfish, a redear hybrid (?), and a couple small bait carp the...

Sep 22, 2019
  7. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

Something I have in common!

Sep 20, 2019
  8. JJbasser rated Jcswimbaits's post Agree in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

Yeah summertime their metabolism is at the highest especially if they are living shallow a lot of my flipping fish have been dark and...

Sep 20, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread otay 9/18 typical september.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the golden years!! Lol

Sep 19, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread 5.00.

Thanks JJ...she put up a nice fight, too!

Sep 19, 2019
  11. JJbasser rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Murray late-shift 9/12.

Nice report and good job on the fish. PWY_FIRECAPT how's the back doing. Craig

Sep 13, 2019
  12. JJbasser rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread otay 9/4 hot!.

Yeah....you would have been “Skunked Again”

Sep 11, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Ramona 9/10.

Hiked in before the gates opened with a buddy of mine. Surprised not to see a single animal that early other than a couple of bunnies....

Sep 11, 2019
  14. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Just One..

Go ahead, make my day! Edit: Nevermind, that fish already did!

Sep 7, 2019
  15. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Just One..

Makes me glad I only caught one! Easy does it VinnyBass !

Sep 7, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Just One..

LOL! The first shot I was smiling but only half of the fish was showing. I don't have one of those fancy selfie phones.

Sep 6, 2019
  17. JJbasser rated galen's post Agree in the thread unbelievable run on catching bass by Edwin Evers.

Never seen a honey hole like that!

Sep 4, 2019
  18. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray 9-3-19 ( with special guest).

Thick snake! Just finishing it's shed.

Sep 4, 2019
  19. JJbasser rated von_smozel's post Agree in the thread otay 8/28 same s*** different day..

Is JJ Basser a JJ Lancer? Haha

Aug 30, 2019
  20. JJbasser rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread otay 8/28 same s*** different day..

Was the opposite for me today. I caught them non stop for 3 1/2 hours until the sun came out. Then is slowed a bit. Overall one great...

Aug 28, 2019