Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Light at the end of the tunnel.

This just in my fellow SD Anglers: HIGH FIVE to you and the now 4,500 people that submitted petition and made their voice heard,...

Apr 25, 2020
  2. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

I went industrial. I have 10 1000 ft roles still. :)

Apr 23, 2020
  3. JJbasser rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Did you release them?! We have a shortage as you know!

Apr 23, 2020
  4. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 23, 2020
  5. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread New Monthly Column WON.

Hello to all. I was asked by WON if I would be interested in writing a monthly column for them. I accepted. Please take a look when...

Apr 19, 2020
  6. JJbasser rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread sometimes....

I have a solar powered, automatic, pre-programmed, facial recognition, voice commanded, camera carrying drone that follows me around all...

Apr 5, 2020
  7. JJbasser rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread sometimes....

The worst trip, ends up being a pretty good trip if you keep trying. After using "big bass lures" all day and catching dinks, I got this...

Apr 5, 2020
  8. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Colorado River / Parker Strip / Havasu. Pic heavy....

Oh hell yeah.. beautiful

Apr 4, 2020
  9. JJbasser rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Colorado River / Parker Strip / Havasu. Pic heavy....

My wife and I just got back from a 6 day trip, staying at a buddies river house just below Parker Dam. Beautiful place right on the...

Apr 4, 2020
  10. JJbasser rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Pondy.

Lots of dinks today. Ended up with 14 all on a senko. Good thing is I gottem, bad thing is I’m out of senkos. I’m so glad I bought...

Apr 4, 2020
  11. JJbasser rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Poached the river 4/2.

Nice afternoon sesh out pulled on a good handful today [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 4, 2020
  12. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread 4/3- Morena Now Closed-Trust me!.

Yeah, I called at 9 am to confirm they were open. They said yes. Started out by heading north, to Encinitas, pick up the boat, get...

Apr 4, 2020
  13. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Is sweet water open I don’t see it on the list!.

After all there are soooo many people at those lakes! :emoji_persevere:

Mar 23, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/16-Murray: No Crowd/Virus-Just Bass.

With all the fears to avoid crowds due to the Coronavirus outbreak.....I took my kayak over to the uncrowded waters of Lake Murray this...

Mar 17, 2020
  15. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 4.5 and a 6.

Hit my home lake on Sunday morning 3/15/20. Got on the water at 7:30 off the lake at 12:30. Slow start in the morning. Finally got a...

Mar 17, 2020
  16. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray 3/11-Few hours between the Rain.

I had a rare Wednesday off and had no real intentions of fishing with all the rain in the forecast during this week. I ate breakfast...

Mar 13, 2020
  17. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Wholford from the shore 3-11.

Damn.. nice work.. wildlife too eh? Solid

Mar 13, 2020
  18. JJbasser rated Double Minor's post Like in the thread Wholford from the shore 3-11.

Was a nice day for a walk. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 13, 2020
  19. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Rainy limit.

Got to sleep an extra hour this morning. Could have slept an extra 3 hours. Thought for sure I was going to have essence of Pepe....

Mar 13, 2020
  20. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

Fillet for bait and use the carcasses in my squash garden

Mar 10, 2020