Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Otay/San V.

Its been a serious fun time. I even took another buddy out a week back as he wanted to see what it was all about.... He only landed 1...

Aug 27, 2019
  2. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread 8/25-Sutherland is OK in my Book!.

Are you trying to make me and fisheromen look bad by coming to our HOME Lake and nailing them?!?!? Seriously though, great job out there...

Aug 26, 2019
  3. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Otay/San V.

30 fish a day...that's incredible Linebig Thanks for the report and pics. You guys having been slaying them. Now with your son heading...

Aug 25, 2019
  4. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Otay/San V.

been fishing Otay the past 2 month. Its been lights out. Totally amazing. Trev and I have been on a terror out there. Best day was 50...

Aug 25, 2019
  5. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 8/25-Sutherland is OK in my Book!.

Show off! Great job, VinnyBass ! Nice toasty day for ya!

Aug 25, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 8/25-Sutherland is OK in my Book!.

A funny thing happened on the way to Murray.....ha ha...as the next thing I know, my truck was headed out 8 east to 67 north and many...

Aug 25, 2019
  7. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Sutherland, She's OK!.

Like the original catchy title? I decided to break my fishing funk after almost 6 weeks, The lake is not open much longer. Was glad I...

Aug 23, 2019
  8. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Another nice day at San V.

Went again on Thursday, 7 am till 2. Not wide open topwater, but did ok. Ended with almost three limits. Lost an absolute monster that...

Aug 18, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I wanna go to MinnesOta! (in the Summer)

Aug 15, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated Big C's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just thought I would share a few pics of...

Aug 15, 2019
  11. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Like in the thread latest topwater....

Well, did well at San V on top (morning session) just before my trip up north (Sioux Falls, SD) to celebrate my mom's 90th a few days...

Aug 13, 2019
  12. JJbasser rated F1$H's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford 8/10/19.

Some nice looking fillets there. Well done.

Aug 11, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread otay 8/7 miller time :).

Is this better? [ATTACH] Hopefully the fish will be going bonkers not having you on the lake next Wednesday and you’ll catch a bunch of...

Aug 10, 2019
  14. JJbasser rated Pwy_FireCapt's post Like in the thread I ain’t no JJ, but Otay puts out.

Got on the water almost 7am. Straight back to Harvey’s and played most of the morning there. Lost my first three hook-ups and thought...

Aug 7, 2019
  15. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 8/2-Murray: Good, Bad & the Ugly.

OMG! No worries buddy,...but Werfless and fisheromen ......thats another story. So I saw this comment and the whole drive back from...

Aug 4, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 8/4-Miramar: Eight(dinks) is enough.

I get confused. Is that a good sick or a bad sick?

Aug 4, 2019
  17. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 8/2-Murray: Good, Bad & the Ugly.

So you're saying those are not the same fish? ;) Don't lose any sleep over any of my comments!

Aug 4, 2019
  18. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 8/2-Murray: Good, Bad & the Ugly.

After catching 7 dinks on worms last week, I was determined to catch some bass on the surface. I had rods on the deck armed with a...

Aug 2, 2019
  19. JJbasser rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread otay 7/31 found some.

Nice JJ! Always a little more adrenaline rush fishing the tullies...

Jul 31, 2019
  20. JJbasser rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A Murray McVinny Monday!.

I loaned Mr.Vinnybass Lake Murray for the last year..I went back today to reclaim it. Ideal topwater conditions today, overcast, warm...

Jul 30, 2019