Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Outstanding!

May 31, 2020 at 7:25 AM
  2. JJbasser rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Yesterday....

The fish in the lakes belong to California residents and especially to licensed fishermen. The city mismanagement is derailing access. I...

May 28, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  3. JJbasser rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Yesterday....

It's a bigger problem than just saying "make the city pay for this". He's calling for votes against his competition. Making them look...

May 28, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  4. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Yesterday....

There we go! Wasn't planning on Voting for Joel. May have to rethink that. I wonder where that Budget shortfall came from? Thanks for...

May 28, 2020 at 10:21 AM
  5. JJbasser rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Murray Report 5/17.

There is nothing more rewarding than catching a fish on a bait you made, congratulations

May 19, 2020
  6. JJbasser rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Otay opener..

I remember lining up the night before many times at Otay back in 70s-80s!

May 16, 2020
  7. JJbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Three San Diego reservoirs reopened this weekened.

Otay Wednesdays can be worse than a Sunday. Especially now

May 15, 2020
  8. JJbasser rated doubletap's post Agree in the thread Three San Diego reservoirs reopened this weekened.

I’ll likely be out there on Wednesdays to avoid weekend crowds. lol you do realize no ones working right they will be in line tuesday...

May 15, 2020
  9. JJbasser rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Three San Diego reservoirs reopened this weekened.

It’s gonna be madness, the bite should be good at all the spots. At least Otay has space. I’ll likely be out there on Wednesdays to...

May 15, 2020
  10. JJbasser rated Kahuna bass's post Agree in the thread Three San Diego reservoirs reopened this weekened.

Great news! I bet the lines for Otay will be crazy long. First come, first in. Limited parking spots. I can see the lines starting...

May 15, 2020
  11. JJbasser rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Budget meeting.

My hat is off to the folks in escondido, they still have the kids trout derbys, catfishing at night, trout stocks thought out the season...

May 12, 2020
  12. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Best past 7 days of SD fishing I have ever had.

He WAS in school... fishin' school! Straight A average from what I can see!

May 11, 2020
  13. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Road trip land of the slabs 5/1.

Hell yeah.. nice fish

May 4, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Road trip land of the slabs 5/1.

awesome

May 4, 2020
  15. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Quarantine Pond.

Some great fish there

Apr 30, 2020
  16. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Colorado River / Parker Strip / Havasu. Pic heavy....

Oh hell yeah.. beautiful

Apr 4, 2020
  17. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Is sweet water open I don’t see it on the list!.

After all there are soooo many people at those lakes! :emoji_persevere:

Mar 23, 2020
  18. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Wholford from the shore 3-11.

Damn.. nice work.. wildlife too eh? Solid

Mar 13, 2020
  19. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Decent opener.

Nice job Paul!!! :-)

Mar 6, 2020
  20. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread 3/4 Otay.

Fish are sitting and fish are staging still. In a few weeks once the first run of spawn is done the reaction bite will explode!!! March...

Mar 5, 2020