Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Morning at murray.

I have a lot of respect for you Murray guys. No one can ever say you guys don't pay your dues. Well done!

Nov 7, 2019
  2. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

The times they are a changing. San V as well. Breakers are only in a few select areas now and only when they feel like It. Its almost...

Nov 6, 2019
  3. JJbasser rated gibby619's post Agree in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Launch conditions are good, water level seems to be pretty stable.

Nov 5, 2019
  4. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

Better luck next time, Pepe!

Oct 31, 2019
  5. JJbasser rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread Otay 10-20-19.

Tough conditions Sunday Morning with high skies. We managed a handful casting to breaking fish with the tiny baits. We had to capture...

Oct 22, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread otay 10/16 finicky again.

Healthy looking fish!

Oct 16, 2019
  7. JJbasser rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Nice fish, brings back memories of the good old days at Hodges 30 and 40 years ago.

Oct 7, 2019
  8. JJbasser rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

But Max has Homesteading Rights at Barrett...

Oct 2, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

That thread is going to be ten pages long before it's over... Hahaha

Oct 2, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

"Created" was taken!

Oct 2, 2019
  11. JJbasser rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a boat? Just a serious tube with rocket launchers !

Oct 2, 2019
  12. JJbasser rated Slater's post Agree in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

the reason we go every week & don't miss a day....

Sep 25, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

State regs are the standard for non regulated waters. I guess individual lakes can come up with their own rules.

Sep 24, 2019
  14. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

If the lake regs are different than the state, which takes precedence? Pretty sure the El Cap reg is 15". This From the Rocky Mountain...

Sep 24, 2019
  15. JJbasser rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

Vinny! I hope you're enjoying all this att my grandad used to Kidd me all the time. He would always say, I wouldn't Kidd you if I...

Sep 24, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated Jcswimbaits's post Agree in the thread What is Wrong With SV Bass???.

Yeah summertime their metabolism is at the highest especially if they are living shallow a lot of my flipping fish have been dark and...

Sep 20, 2019
  17. JJbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread 5.00.

Thanks JJ...she put up a nice fight, too!

Sep 19, 2019
  18. JJbasser rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Murray late-shift 9/12.

Nice report and good job on the fish. PWY_FIRECAPT how's the back doing. Craig

Sep 13, 2019
  19. JJbasser rated galen's post Agree in the thread unbelievable run on catching bass by Edwin Evers.

Never seen a honey hole like that!

Sep 4, 2019
  20. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray 9-3-19 ( with special guest).

Thick snake! Just finishing it's shed.

Sep 4, 2019