Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated flyfishinsteve64's post Funny in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

Wow your human. You ain't no stinking vampire :-)

Nov 11, 2019
  2. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

It was a cool morning with overcast skies and there were a few random bass jumping.....so it looked like a promising day. I tossed...

Nov 11, 2019
  3. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Well, Yeah?!

Nov 7, 2019
  4. JJbasser rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

Too bad you missed on the fish JJ. The bright side is all the ladies are gonna think your cute in your stripe suit tonite

Oct 31, 2019
  5. JJbasser rated Blueshughes's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

For the record, Vinnybass blindfolded me when I got in his boat and threatened to exile me to Lake Morena if I didn't cooperate.

Oct 28, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

There is probably an Alpine, England!

Oct 28, 2019
  7. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

Joe lives in Alpine, not in England..... :-)

Oct 28, 2019
  8. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

two bass thumbs up! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Oct 28, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

Jolly Good!

Oct 28, 2019
  10. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Just follow JJbasser around!

Oct 23, 2019
  11. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Ha! I invented TW fishing! Actually I learned it from the Master! otay michael

Oct 9, 2019
  12. JJbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Looks like a fun time over at the Cap! Wise move to not pass that exit for El Cap and head to Murray...ha ha Thanks for the...

Oct 9, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

My bad!

Oct 3, 2019
  14. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

Inside joke. Good job buddy.

Oct 2, 2019
  15. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

Wow! Sounds like you invented that bite!

Oct 2, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

He dominated the lake... Wait, that's taken too..

Oct 2, 2019
  17. JJbasser rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

..My man 'cheated' all season. Didnt even get short ribs OR chicken either. ...basically fired in my book. ;)

Oct 2, 2019
  18. JJbasser rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

......vigorously shoving popcorn in my mouth........ Please continue.

Oct 2, 2019
  19. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Not necessarily true!

Oct 2, 2019
  20. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

PS just noticed you've double posted your report. Might want to delete the duplicate.

Sep 26, 2019