Ratings JJbasser has given

1. JJbasser rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread Yesterday....

They can't even keep the meters and meter covers in shape. They want more fat so they can do it better.

May 28, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  2. JJbasser rated Rob Fletcher's post Funny in the thread Murray Report 5/17.

Show us photos of your baits!

May 19, 2020
  3. JJbasser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread Otay opener..

Wait I think I’m over thinking it... The iron ranger takes cards right?

May 17, 2020
  4. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay opener..

What, you never slept in your car to go fishin'? :emoji_laughing:

May 16, 2020
  5. JJbasser rated Big Daddy TR21's post Funny in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Morena's open

May 5, 2020
  6. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

I went industrial. I have 10 1000 ft roles still. :)

Apr 23, 2020
  7. JJbasser rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Did you release them?! We have a shortage as you know!

Apr 23, 2020
  8. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 23, 2020
  9. JJbasser rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread sometimes....

I have a solar powered, automatic, pre-programmed, facial recognition, voice commanded, camera carrying drone that follows me around all...

Apr 5, 2020
  10. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread 4/3- Morena Now Closed-Trust me!.

Yeah, I called at 9 am to confirm they were open. They said yes. Started out by heading north, to Encinitas, pick up the boat, get...

Apr 4, 2020
  11. JJbasser rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Miercoles Otayero Part 2.

Estas el ultima sobreviviente del bass mob?

Feb 27, 2020
  12. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 2/24- Two dinks & nothing more...Murray yuk!.

Every year is different, unless it is the same, then it is different than usual!

Feb 25, 2020
  13. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Otay tomorrow.

Welcome to San Diego and every damn Tom Dick and Harry needing to fish a tournament... first rod, never fished! Lets get in a tournament.

Feb 9, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Hodges?.

It would be nice to have all tournaments scheduled for the 3rd Wed.

Feb 1, 2020
  15. JJbasser rated BruceSmith's post Funny in the thread Otay today.

Otay has San Diego Bassmaster club(25 boats) on the 8th and California Federation tournament on the 9th. SD team series is at El Cap on...

Feb 1, 2020
  16. JJbasser rated 858NOVICE's post Funny in the thread Otay today.

Just a heads up NBW is having a tournament there tomorrow 2/1 should have a lot of company.

Jan 31, 2020
  17. JJbasser rated Bassrunner115's post Funny in the thread The Blarney Stone.

Fished El Cap Friday for a few hours, did not know what to expect from lack of reports. I guess the other thirty boats were taking a...

Jan 26, 2020
  18. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 1/22 PU.

Splain please!

Jan 23, 2020
  19. JJbasser rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread 1/12&1/13- Fishing deep at Murray.

Thanks for the report....I enjoy your posts. Your Monday session.... the rods tangled,hook in the thumb, lure snagged in the pants etc...

Jan 13, 2020
  20. JJbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 12/22 Quick Otay Session.

The cost of towing and using my boat keeps me in my tube. I should sell the boat but my wife won't let me.

Dec 23, 2019