Ratings JJbasser has received

1. fisheromen rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

glad to see your doing as outstanding as i have been! :emoji_astonished: we'll get em vinny, we'll get em another day.:emoji_sunglasses:

Nov 13, 2019
  2. bassfisherman619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

glad to see your doing as outstanding as i have been! :emoji_astonished: we'll get em vinny, we'll get em another day.:emoji_sunglasses:

Nov 11, 2019
  3. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

Nov 11, 2019
  4. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

thanks for the report. got out saturday and had one boiling the surface right near me. big mistake for her.[ATTACH] only 1 for the day....

Nov 11, 2019
  5. VinnyBass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

Nov 11, 2019
  6. gibby619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

thanks for the report. got out saturday and had one boiling the surface right near me. big mistake for her.[ATTACH] only 1 for the day....

Nov 11, 2019
  7. Winstondry rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

Nov 11, 2019
  8. swings are free rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

Nov 11, 2019
  9. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

thanks sir.

Nov 4, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

oh, it's not supposed to help. and up 5 on you! :emoji_astonished:

Nov 4, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

thanks for the report gibby. did you try otay arm? were they busting? and, just for laughs, i like to quote from Jeff Kriet, bass pro,...

Nov 4, 2019
  12. mcfish rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Nov 4, 2019
  13. mcfish rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

thanks for the report gibby. did you try otay arm? were they busting? and, just for laughs, i like to quote from Jeff Kriet, bass pro,...

Nov 4, 2019
  14. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Nov 4, 2019
  15. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Nov 4, 2019
  16. swings are free rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Nov 4, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

saw more than one do that. probably saw you. one regular came IN while i was launching and said no way.

Nov 4, 2019
  18. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

yep. 14' tracker! yahoo, like riding a bull all day. :emoji_dizzy_face:my back is making me pay today!! OH, and what a nice day it is...

Nov 4, 2019
  19. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Nov 3, 2019
  20. NickasFish55 rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay 11/2/19.

thanks for the report. not too windy i take it?

Nov 3, 2019