Ratings JJbasser has received

1. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

have been lucky these last few weeks pulling 3lbers out of the tulles successfully-------til today! the explosions were awesome, the...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  2. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

have been lucky these last few weeks pulling 3lbers out of the tulles successfully-------til today! the explosions were awesome, the...

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:45 PM
  3. Bassrunner115 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:45 PM
  4. bgood rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  5. carlsbadspotty89 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

thank you for saying so. nice frog bass bro.

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  6. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

thank you for saying so. nice frog bass bro.

Jul 2, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  7. surferjohn rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  8. mcfish rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

SMILIN!!!! SWEET!

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:51 PM
  9. mcfish rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:49 PM
  10. Big Daddy TR21 rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:15 PM
  11. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  12. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

SMILIN!!!! SWEET!

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:11 PM
  13. seanm rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

SMILIN!!!! SWEET!

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  14. VinnyBass rated JJbasser's post Helpful in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

Jul 2, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  15. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 6/24 soon.

thank you. you taught me well, i'm all in. I wish I could video the whole fight. just to watch it over and over. haha

Jun 27, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  16. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 6/24 soon.

thank you. you taught me well, i'm all in. I wish I could video the whole fight. just to watch it over and over. haha

Jun 26, 2020
  17. fishnfreak rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 6/24 soon.

I absolutely love it when I hook up DEEP in the tulles. the bite is almost always a topwater explosion. and the fight to get em out of...

Jun 26, 2020
  18. fishnfreak rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread San Vee 6/25.

SWEET ONE.:emoji_astonished:

Jun 26, 2020
  19. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread San Vee 6/25.

SWEET ONE.:emoji_astonished:

Jun 25, 2020
  20. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 6/24 soon.

Jun 25, 2020