Ratings JJbasser has received

1. gibby619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

thanks for the report. got out saturday and had one boiling the surface right near me. big mistake for her.[ATTACH] only 1 for the day....

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  2. Winstondry rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

thanks for the report. got out saturday and had one boiling the surface right near me. big mistake for her.[ATTACH] only 1 for the day....

Nov 11, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  3. swings are free rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

Nov 11, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  4. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

thanks sir.

Nov 4, 2019
  5. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

saw more than one do that. probably saw you. one regular came IN while i was launching and said no way.

Nov 4, 2019
  6. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

yep. 14' tracker! yahoo, like riding a bull all day. :emoji_dizzy_face:my back is making me pay today!! OH, and what a nice day it is...

Nov 4, 2019
  7. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Nov 3, 2019
  8. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 11/2/19.

thanks for the report. not too windy i take it?

Nov 3, 2019
  9. mcfish rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

saw more than one do that. probably saw you. one regular came IN while i was launching and said no way.

Oct 31, 2019
  10. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

Oct 31, 2019
  11. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

yep. 14' tracker! yahoo, like riding a bull all day. :emoji_dizzy_face:my back is making me pay today!! OH, and what a nice day it is...

Oct 31, 2019
  12. Winstondry rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Oct 31, 2019
  13. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

Oct 31, 2019
  14. KTfromSD rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 27, 2019
  15. RamonaAngler rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 27, 2019
  16. Robo1 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Oct 26, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

the key has been--------finding those places that they like to pin the shad close to the tulles. i'm usually within a cast of the...

Oct 26, 2019
  18. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Oct 26, 2019