1. Anglers Marine is looking for motivated, qualified, career driven employees for their Lakeside location. Full time Counter Sales, Part Sales, and Boat Sales positions are available at their Lakeside location. Health insurance and 401k benefits are available. Pay based on experience. Contact Rick or Cindy at 714-666-2628 if interested.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratings JJbasser has received

1. Porschej0n rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Hodges Saturday 7/7/18.

at last! somewhere besides otay! :)

Jul 13, 2018 at 10:31 PM
  2. aquaholic rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

trust me, you just never know. I'm 70 and gave up on a DD long time ago. then, bam, 12.6 this year at otay. it will probably come when...

Jul 10, 2018
  3. TheBassinPanda rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

trust me, you just never know. I'm 70 and gave up on a DD long time ago. then, bam, 12.6 this year at otay. it will probably come when...

Jul 9, 2018
  4. DeeMoeWin rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 4th or was it the bay?.

the whole lake!! sweet pic. funny.

Jul 4, 2018
  5. Tarheelblue76 rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 6/27 come get you some.

even more crowded today! BUT, they bit. missed SO MANY frog fish in the am. boil, nada. fun any who. skunked in the am! ouch! so I...

Jun 29, 2018
  6. TheBassinPanda rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Update from Hodges and a nice 7 lber on a frog - June 23rd, 2018 w/ video.

sweet. flooded trees!!! mmmmme liky. good job.

Jun 28, 2018
  7. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Windy, cold Otay..

agree. I even go back and forth over the same area I just hit. can't hit all the spots every time.

Jun 18, 2018
  8. wackyrig rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 6/13 fun stuff.

bass bit all morning, no matter where I went. at least the dinks did. :) started off foggy!! SLOWLY made my way back to harveys, to my...

Jun 15, 2018
  9. the bass killing machine rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 6/6 tailwalkers aplenty.

got my usual early start, pre- 6am, and found very few anglers out yet. so I went to places I couldn't get to before. started super...

Jun 6, 2018
  10. aquaholic rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay 5-16 Good Day.

BAH HUMBUG. never had one and never will! losing one, I don't care how big, is all part of the game. :)

May 21, 2018
  11. aquaholic rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay 5-16 Good Day.

there was quite a line up of boats and tubes along the north shore in the back of harveys! lots, and I mean LOTS of shad everywhere. for...

May 21, 2018
  12. swings are free rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay 5-16 Good Day.

there was quite a line up of boats and tubes along the north shore in the back of harveys! lots, and I mean LOTS of shad everywhere. for...

May 17, 2018
  13. Beangone rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Bonus at Hodges.

he's back. :) always good to hear from you. NICE CARP! :o

Apr 5, 2018
  14. fisheromen rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Bonus at Hodges.

he's back. :) always good to hear from you. NICE CARP! :o

Apr 4, 2018
  15. the bass killing machine rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread And sometimes Jennings throws you a bone..

definite trout eater there. fat mama. sweet! is there no lake safe from you. :)

Apr 1, 2018
  16. diegofish rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Rare Hodges Report 3/21.

rare indeed. thanks for the report.

Mar 22, 2018
  17. diegofish rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread San V Thursday-.

sweet. I'm retired and don't fish as much as you. you sir are a true bassin addict. haha :)

Mar 16, 2018
  18. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay on the chew..

TOW! and instincts that cannot be taught, only learned. :) sweet bass!!

Mar 6, 2018
  19. Beangone rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread My Personal Best !!! :D.

sweet river bass!!

Mar 4, 2018
  20. Beangone rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay2 /21 a tad chilly.

rain I can handle. it's that ice cold wind that got me yesterday.

Feb 25, 2018