Ratings JJbasser has received

1. NickasFish55 rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay 11/2/19.

thanks for the report. not too windy i take it?

Nov 3, 2019
  2. Capt Ray rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Oct 30, 2019
  3. Brian D. rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 24, 2019
  4. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Oct 3, 2019
  5. VinnyBass rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Just One..

all together now: SUUPER SWEET!! it will weigh 6lb+ next time. :)

Sep 6, 2019
  6. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread 8/25-Sutherland is OK in my Book!.

:emoji_joy: YOU TALKIN TO ME?! :emoji_joy:hahahahahahaha.......

Aug 27, 2019
  7. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Sutherland, She's OK!.

SUPER SWEET. 5lb at sutherland is awesome stuff. nice title too. :)

Aug 24, 2019
  8. Pwy_FireCapt rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread I ain’t no JJ, but Otay puts out.

or drink a lot of beer!:emoji_astonished:

Aug 7, 2019
  9. Pwy_FireCapt rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 7/31 found some.

yep, try to keep it low. or the darn flowers will get you. i fight more tulles than bass!! :emoji_joy:

Aug 5, 2019
  10. BruceSmith rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

otay for sure!!! seen guys drive up, launch and go fish. asked a guy once, and he said he'd get them(permits) later. RIGHT! in the old...

Jul 13, 2019
  11. OlympicTrainingCenter rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

don't feel so bad, i went this morning like a complete *%^$#@!@#$%^&*(&%$@ and i should have known better, knowing this was coming, but...

Jul 10, 2019
  12. swings are free rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

don't feel so bad, i went this morning like a complete *%^$#@!@#$%^&*(&%$@ and i should have known better, knowing this was coming, but...

Jul 10, 2019
  13. Pwy_FireCapt rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread 6/22-Murray-Gunned One!.

5 1/2!! SWEET! why i don't go to murray is a mystery to me, after hearing you catchen em there, while otay SUCKS!

Jun 23, 2019
  14. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread 6/22-Murray-Gunned One!.

5 1/2!! SWEET! why i don't go to murray is a mystery to me, after hearing you catchen em there, while otay SUCKS!

Jun 23, 2019
  15. Pwy_FireCapt rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Murray 6/14 pm.

glad your feelin better. same here with the back issue, but sure felt good to get out. funny how it doesn't seem to hurt as much when...

Jun 15, 2019
  16. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Otay 4.24 / Back in the saddle.

thanks for the report guys. i feel MUCH better now! :) there 7am to 2pm. ONE BASS! and i got it by accident! snagged on a tulle, i shook...

Apr 27, 2019
  17. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Fun times, Otay and San V..

WOW! jerry springer show? very entertaining read! :) "mommy should i tell that guy he is an *******?" "no son. i think he already knows...

Mar 28, 2019
  18. mcfish rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

my 2 cents worth: i learned a lot from this forum and i have been trying to put back what i learned. i have been quietly informed i give...

Mar 14, 2019
  19. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread 3/11-Return to Murray :-).

SWEET!

Mar 13, 2019
  20. Werfless rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

my 2 cents worth: i learned a lot from this forum and i have been trying to put back what i learned. i have been quietly informed i give...

Mar 13, 2019