Ratings JOE HAMMOND has given

1. JOE HAMMOND rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jun 10, 2022
  2. JOE HAMMOND rated Big Daddy TR21's post Helpful in the thread Hodges?.

Inspection shows Lake Hodges Dam is in need of repairs | cbs8.com

May 4, 2022
  3. JOE HAMMOND rated Kian.K's post Helpful in the thread DVL Trout.

Hey guys thought id post up a quick report. Heard Diamond Valley Lake was stocking 4000 lbs this tuesday and I got to the lake around...

Dec 20, 2021
  4. JOE HAMMOND rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread A Modest Proposal.

I know this will surprise a few here....BUT...we are all going to die

Oct 12, 2021
  5. JOE HAMMOND rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Apr 29, 2021
  6. JOE HAMMOND rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Polaris Supreme 4/6 1.5 day.

Booooo, all the 1.5 Days leaving tomorrow cancelled due to weather.

Apr 9, 2021
  7. JOE HAMMOND rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 29, 2021
  8. JOE HAMMOND rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca?.

There is a hole at [ATTACH] lone pine

Jun 17, 2020
  9. JOE HAMMOND rated dshotter's post Helpful in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

Dixon and Wholford will NOT be open to fishing, per City of Escondido as of Today May 1st: "Boating and fishing at Dixon and Wohlford...

May 13, 2020
  10. JOE HAMMOND rated Jim Brown's post Helpful in the thread stocking rainbows.

Thank you and my apologies for not seeing your question and replying sooner. Those who have referred to the economics of trout stocking...

Jan 4, 2019
  11. JOE HAMMOND rated jammar's post Helpful in the thread Trout stocking.

Dixon is stocking 4500 lbs Nov. 14th.

Nov 5, 2018