Ratings Joel has received

1. naimad rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

I jumped in and bought one of these for an assignment that won't let me bring a conventional yak. BOTE Lono Aero Inflatable Kayak I...

Feb 6, 2020
  2. mcfish rated Joel's post Like in the thread Happy hour.

YFC - the only fish in the bay I have not caught, on purpose. Midshipmen elude me too.

Jan 30, 2020
  3. SDLadyfish rated Joel's post Like in the thread Happy hour.

YFC - the only fish in the bay I have not caught, on purpose. Midshipmen elude me too.

Jan 30, 2020
  4. FoodGeekFish rated Joel's post Agree in the thread South SD Bay, Dooolan, Tomáso, Osprey, ... who needs to catch anything!.

Great report. I gotta get out fishing.

Jan 29, 2020
  5. scisports rated Joel's post Agree in the thread South SD Bay, Dooolan, Tomáso, Osprey, ... who needs to catch anything!.

Jan 29, 2020
  6. geofish rated Joel's post Like in the thread South SD Bay, Dooolan, Tomáso, Osprey, ... who needs to catch anything!.

Jan 29, 2020
  7. Yella1 rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

I jumped in and bought one of these for an assignment that won't let me bring a conventional yak. BOTE Lono Aero Inflatable Kayak I...

Jan 29, 2020
  8. geofish rated Joel's post Funny in the thread Happy hour.

Jan 29, 2020
  9. cavedog619 rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

From my sources, the MWR yaks can't go outside the swimming area and you can't fish in the swimming area! I've seen the wind there, I...

Jan 29, 2020
  10. cavedog619 rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

I'm headed there this summer. Just invested in this: BOTE Lono Aero Inflatable Kayak

Jan 29, 2020
  11. 5-20 rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

Jan 29, 2020
  12. geofish rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

Jan 29, 2020
  13. geofish rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

From my sources, the MWR yaks can't go outside the swimming area and you can't fish in the swimming area! I've seen the wind there, I...

Jan 29, 2020
  14. geofish rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

I'm headed there this summer. Just invested in this: BOTE Lono Aero Inflatable Kayak

Jan 29, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

Jan 29, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

Jan 29, 2020
  17. Kahuna bass rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back at Diego Garcia BIOT May - June 2019.

Jan 29, 2020
  18. Neuroshima rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

Jan 29, 2020
  19. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

Jan 29, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread South SD Bay, Dooolan, Tomáso, Osprey, ... who needs to catch anything!.

Jan 29, 2020