Ratings Joel has received

1. Werfless rated Joel's post Agree in the thread Glorrietta bay 10/30.

Beast of a spottie!

Oct 31, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread The Great Bonito Hunt 2019.

You bet! I can get time, but we planned a lot of travel this month and she has a long list for me in between. However the bay fishes...

Oct 30, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Joel's post Agree in the thread Spanish Landing 10/28 0700-1030.

Awesome! Good on ya for getting out.

Oct 30, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread The Great Bonito Hunt 2019.

Seems like they passed by the bay this year. I haven't heard of anyone catching them.

Oct 17, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Fly fishin the IV.

Looks like a great trip! Hope to get out that way myself. Sooner rather than later.

Oct 10, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread What fur is this?.

Based on the texture, thickness of the hide (leather) and timeline I would say polar bear. Artic fox is a reletively new material.

Oct 10, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Tomáso doesn’t need to go to Baja to catch nice ‘Vina.

The man, his hat, and his cigar. I still have my hat, thanks to Tomaso bringing the boat around to retrieve it in a very disciplined...

Oct 10, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 9/27 Harbor Island PM.

I'll bite, what is an LC?

Oct 10, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Tomaso Impersonator 10-05-2019.

Sweet!

Oct 9, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Joel's post Agree in the thread First legal of 2019.

Indeed. I don't even like bass fishing!

Sep 20, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Joel's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series #2.

I am curious, why no soft or folding rulers?

Sep 20, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread First legal of 2019.

I guess I need to learn more about these fish. In SD I've mostly focused on the bay.

Sep 20, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread The Great Bonito Hunt 2019.

Glad I stumbled onto this. Looking back, it seems I caught bonito in Glorietta Bay in Oct in years past. Never realized it was part of...

Sep 20, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread First legal of 2019.

Very cool. Wonder if anyone ever throws flies at them?

Sep 19, 2019
  15. dooolan rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back in town.

I've returned to San Diego after a three year absence courtesy of Uncle Sam. I got to do some amazing fishing in the middle-East and...

Sep 17, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back in town.

I've returned to San Diego after a three year absence courtesy of Uncle Sam. I got to do some amazing fishing in the middle-East and...

Sep 16, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Joel's post Like in the thread Amphib Flats 9-15.

Miss fishing with you and Mr. Smith. Now that I am back in town we need to harass some fish.

Sep 16, 2019
  18. fisheromen rated Joel's post Like in the thread Back in town.

Sep 16, 2019
  19. Bear6813 rated Joel's post Like in the thread NOAA PDFs of SD Bay and Mission Bay.

Thanks for posting the link, these are great. Couple of notes from someone who uses these charts professionally. 1. Yes, please stay...

May 4, 2018
  20. Fasbusa rated Joel's post Like in the thread NOAA PDFs of SD Bay and Mission Bay.

Thanks for posting the link, these are great. Couple of notes from someone who uses these charts professionally. 1. Yes, please stay...

Nov 15, 2017