Ratings Joel has received

1. Werfless rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 9/27 Harbor Island PM.

I'll bite, what is an LC?

Oct 10, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Joel's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series #2.

I am curious, why no soft or folding rulers?

Sep 20, 2019
  3. Msolorz rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

Sweet! But man you are hotspotting one of my favorite places!

May 23, 2017
  4. Longbow rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  5. Fat Spottie rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  6. Bassmann86 rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  7. Larry M rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  8. RJ576 rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  9. geofish rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  10. Rodmaster858 rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 21, 2017
  11. kobra rated Joel's post Funny in the thread 2 Legal Halibut From Shore with Rodney Marquez.

May 20, 2017
  12. geofish rated Joel's post Funny in the thread Kingfish In San Diego?.

Queenfish? I've heard a lot of fish called a kingfish, but queenfish - that's an IO fish. https://goo.gl/photos/NhgxZ6pbreSbXByo6

May 14, 2017
  13. geofish rated Joel's post Funny in the thread Lower Otay Crappie (3/29/17).

Nothing makes one feel homesick like a good fishing report...

May 14, 2017