Ratings Jonny has given

1. Jonny rated ctbassman's post Like in the thread San V and daughters first bass!.

Took the sidekick out today to San V for a bit and she caught her first bass, really her first fish of any kind, all by herself on her...

Jun 1, 2019
  2. Jonny rated otay michael's post Like in the thread opening day, too cool....

Invited Linebig (Rob) out and he accepted. We got there after all the pandemonium, said hi to SeanM and DiegoFish at the docks and ran...

May 2, 2019
  3. Jonny rated gatorfan's post Like in the thread For Sale Last minute opener opportunity 2-tube/car.

My buddy just came up on a boat reservation for tomorrow from a friend that can't go. He's only going to use two of the permits and one...

Apr 30, 2019
  4. Jonny rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Eye Black???.

Real men use burnt cork. Tried it once. 1. My chiseled features are shaped in such a way that there's no glare coming off my face to...

Apr 28, 2019
  5. Jonny rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Mucho grass ci ***.

My son and I just fished the San V for the third Saturday in a row. I just want say thank you the people on here that are pretty...

Apr 1, 2019
  6. Jonny rated stunt521's post Like in the thread Week late San V Report.

Sorry for a late post, this being my first post I hope it helps. Got a new toy a week ago and decided to give it a test run. After being...

Mar 22, 2019
  7. Jonny rated Killin Time's post Like in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

I was wondering if SV was off color, now I know:) Pics are worth a thousand words!

Mar 12, 2019
  8. Jonny rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Reaffirming the switch....

Something tells me SV

Mar 12, 2019
  9. Jonny rated BassTracker1's post Like in the thread Reaffirming the switch....

Great job

Mar 12, 2019
  10. Jonny rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Reaffirming the switch....

Bam bam! Solid!

Mar 12, 2019
  11. Jonny rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Reaffirming the switch....

yep

Mar 12, 2019
  12. Jonny rated Egorham's post Like in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

I understand your perspective, but I have to disagree here. Sure it would be nice if every report gave lots of information but that's no...

Mar 11, 2019
  13. Jonny rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

I liked your report!

Mar 11, 2019
  14. Jonny rated Angler Zach's post Like in the thread The switch has officially flipped!.

[ATTACH]

Mar 10, 2019