Ratings jrkbait has given

1. jrkbait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

Excited out of my mind!

May 23, 2021
  2. jrkbait rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Like I said, I-am-Will ... [ATTACH]

Feb 21, 2021
  3. jrkbait rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Loveland Fishing in the Rain Report.

It's not a report. It's just an anti-report. Too bad we don't have an "anti-report" forum where this actually belongs....because it...

Nov 12, 2020
  4. jrkbait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Sorry... however, trolling others to try and make yourself feel good... Sad world to live in my friend. Yet I do understand having tough...

Sep 28, 2020
  5. jrkbait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Something good on 9/11.

I can't remember my last decent fishing Day. Wait, yes I can ... it was last March! Anyway, I was due. I guess the new opening time...

Sep 15, 2020
  6. jrkbait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY

Aug 18, 2020
  7. jrkbait rated jeepnkal's post Like in the thread Finally back on the water in Costa Rica.

I will be in Nosara for a couple of weeks in November. I am really hoping to get some surf fishing in.

Jun 8, 2020
  8. jrkbait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Summer no sooner ends than does fishing at the lake of Donald and Keiffer! Sunday will be your last chance; today was mine. Not a bad...

Sep 29, 2019
  9. jrkbait rated huesyerdaddy's post Like in the thread Trigger Fish.

Also loaded up on a bunch of these fishing the Sea of Cortez just outside of Rocky Point. Non stop action for a few dads and a bunch of...

Aug 28, 2019
  10. jrkbait rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

This is my dream, kayak and all so happy to see someone living it! Ill keep up with your website but look forward to more reports!...

Aug 2, 2019
  11. jrkbait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A Murray McVinny Monday!.

I loaned Mr.Vinnybass Lake Murray for the last year..I went back today to reclaim it. Ideal topwater conditions today, overcast, warm...

Jul 30, 2019
  12. jrkbait rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

Very interesting reports

Jul 29, 2019
  13. jrkbait rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

Really like your website.. I'll keep an eye on it... Butch

Jul 29, 2019
  14. jrkbait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Trigger Fish.

That is a big sucker! I've lost a fortune in lures to trigger fish in baja...I will seek revenge one day!

Jul 28, 2019
  15. jrkbait rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

Man.. your first rainbow will tell you how pansy an LMB really is... Lol

Jul 28, 2019
  16. jrkbait rated Ebitda's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

Everything about this sentence made me hungry. Looks like an awesome adventure. Looking forward to more updates.

Jul 28, 2019
  17. jrkbait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

Cool report! And keep the reports coming!

Jul 28, 2019
  18. jrkbait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Trigger Fish.

They fight so hard! I was nailing them in the sea of Cortez several years ago.

Jul 27, 2019
  19. jrkbait rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread First good fish in Costa Rica.

Be careful, it is not the flavor of the meat that turns people off but rather they are known to carry ciguatera. Any signs of roster...

Jun 16, 2019
  20. jrkbait rated Werfless's post Like in the thread First good fish in Costa Rica.

Pez gallo, toro y fuerte... All incredible fighters

Jun 16, 2019