Ratings jrkbait has given

1. jrkbait rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Jennings best days are behind them. It had it's time when Hugh ran it. Even back around 2010 they had a good trout program going. My...

Feb 28, 2021
  2. jrkbait rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Practice makes heartbreak.

I have one more disappointment for you: That scar was made by the treble hook! Trademark of most walking baits.

Aug 23, 2020
  3. jrkbait rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread San Vee 7/22/19.

Id rather have people swiming then doing laps in a make a wake boat 15ft from the shoreline for no dam reason at 8am.

Jul 23, 2019
  4. jrkbait rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Lake Closers!.

Goes without saying. Bend over John Q Public.

Jun 24, 2019
  5. jrkbait rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Lake Closers!.

Thats it in a nut shell. Take, take, take from everyone and then spend, spend, spend so needlessly.

Jun 24, 2019
  6. jrkbait rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Lake Closers!.

Like we didn't see that coming over the last 10 years. They can spend hundreds of millions of dollars on free hand outs and free this...

Jun 24, 2019
  7. jrkbait rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Draining Hodges.

A couple years ago I heard some S.D. Water Authority guy say they prefer Hodges lower because of the evaporation rates in the east end...

May 6, 2019
  8. jrkbait rated TmoeBass's post Agree in the thread Crowded El Cap Friday 2/8.

Spent a few hours at El Cap yesterday. I mostly structure fish so I posted up off a deep long point and fished jigs on a rock pile. Lot...

Feb 10, 2019
  9. jrkbait rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray 12/5.

Anybody remember Super Dupers?

Dec 8, 2018
  10. jrkbait rated Troy's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Not sure if anyone already said this but I think it would be cool if you lived in San Diego County if you could by a yearly pass to the...

Aug 24, 2016
  11. jrkbait rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Friday Night Jennings.

Thats truly great, thats an amazing feat. You could help the entire SD-Fish group out if you posted how you have landed even one of...

Jun 10, 2016