Ratings jrkbait has received

1. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

Nice work....almost want to jump on plane from Costa Rica and go fish Hodges. I can see the excitement in your eyes. Reminds me of...

May 24, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

Nice work....almost want to jump on plane from Costa Rica and go fish Hodges. I can see the excitement in your eyes. Reminds me of...

May 23, 2021
  3. AzImport rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Jennings used to be one of my favorite places to go when I was a kid. Seems to have gone downhill over time. Trout stocks are less...

Feb 21, 2021
  4. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Nice group of fish....and you don't have to be off the water at 3pm :)

Feb 21, 2021
  5. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Jennings used to be one of my favorite places to go when I was a kid. Seems to have gone downhill over time. Trout stocks are less...

Feb 18, 2021
  6. VinnyBass rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Feb 18, 2021
  7. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

Ah yes, the Otay Special Superfloaters....those were the worms in the 70s and 80s.

Feb 12, 2021
  8. mcfish rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

Ah yes, the Otay Special Superfloaters....those were the worms in the 70s and 80s.

Feb 11, 2021
  9. Stephan Deambrogio rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway 12/20.

Nice fish. Great color. In clear water lakes, I have seen them come into the shallows and just lay with their belly in the sand....I...

Dec 21, 2020
  10. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway 12/20.

Nice fish. Great color. In clear water lakes, I have seen them come into the shallows and just lay with their belly in the sand....I...

Dec 21, 2020
  11. fisheromen rated jrkbait's post Helpful in the thread 10/31/2020 San V.

I found that large swimbaits work really well for the wakeboarders. Bring extra hooks as they tend to get bent a lot....:)

Nov 14, 2020
  12. RamonaAngler rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread 10/31/2020 San V.

I found that large swimbaits work really well for the wakeboarders. Bring extra hooks as they tend to get bent a lot....:)

Nov 4, 2020
  13. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread 10/31/2020 San V.

Nov 3, 2020
  14. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

The Mann's motor oil.....light brown with that flat tail. That was the killer worm back then.

Sep 23, 2020
  15. mcfish rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread San V Busters.

Yep....2 lbs 15 oz on a Creme purple 4 inch worm fly lined from shore at Murray when I was 12....50 years ago o: That's when Murray...

Sep 22, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Yep....2 lbs 15 oz on a Creme purple 4 inch worm fly lined from shore at Murray when I was 12....50 years ago o: That's when Murray...

Sep 22, 2020
  17. fisheromen rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Sep 22, 2020
  18. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Sep 22, 2020
  19. Kian.K rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread The Almost News.

Over the years of fishing the San Diego lakes, I have rescued three people who fell out of their boats and couldn’t get back in. None...

Sep 19, 2020
  20. jkimmbo rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Great looking trout. It is nice to see trout that actually have tail fins, unlike in San Diego.

Sep 11, 2020