Ratings jrkbait has received

1. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

Nice work....almost want to jump on plane from Costa Rica and go fish Hodges. I can see the excitement in your eyes. Reminds me of...

May 24, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

Nice work....almost want to jump on plane from Costa Rica and go fish Hodges. I can see the excitement in your eyes. Reminds me of...

May 23, 2021
  3. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Jennings used to be one of my favorite places to go when I was a kid. Seems to have gone downhill over time. Trout stocks are less...

Feb 18, 2021
  4. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

Ah yes, the Otay Special Superfloaters....those were the worms in the 70s and 80s.

Feb 12, 2021
  5. Stephan Deambrogio rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway 12/20.

Nice fish. Great color. In clear water lakes, I have seen them come into the shallows and just lay with their belly in the sand....I...

Dec 21, 2020
  6. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway 12/20.

Nice fish. Great color. In clear water lakes, I have seen them come into the shallows and just lay with their belly in the sand....I...

Dec 21, 2020
  7. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

The Mann's motor oil.....light brown with that flat tail. That was the killer worm back then.

Sep 23, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Yep....2 lbs 15 oz on a Creme purple 4 inch worm fly lined from shore at Murray when I was 12....50 years ago o: That's when Murray...

Sep 22, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Yep....2 lbs 15 oz on a Creme purple 4 inch worm fly lined from shore at Murray when I was 12....50 years ago o: That's when Murray...

Sep 22, 2020
  10. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Sep 22, 2020
  11. Kian.K rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread The Almost News.

Over the years of fishing the San Diego lakes, I have rescued three people who fell out of their boats and couldn’t get back in. None...

Sep 19, 2020
  12. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Great looking trout. It is nice to see trout that actually have tail fins, unlike in San Diego.

Sep 10, 2020
  13. Chriwilson rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Great looking trout. It is nice to see trout that actually have tail fins, unlike in San Diego.

Sep 10, 2020
  14. Bassrunner115 rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Hodges 8/26.

For sale - 1975 ranger, sparkly Liberace blue. Comes with marker buoy (already deployed) and 500 gallon live well. Super low deck that...

Sep 8, 2020
  15. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread The Almost News.

Over the years of fishing the San Diego lakes, I have rescued three people who fell out of their boats and couldn’t get back in. None...

Sep 8, 2020
  16. bassgalrascal rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread The Almost News.

Sep 8, 2020
  17. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread First Roosterfish.

Been unable to launch the Kayak in Costa Rica for the last 5 months due to COVID but now beaches are open 5am to 2:30pm and I am...

Aug 28, 2020
  18. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Too funny!

Aug 18, 2020
  19. old_rookie rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread First Roosterfish.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here are a few maps of the area. The old marina (lower middle) is now under construction for a much...

Aug 12, 2020
  20. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread First Roosterfish.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here are a few maps of the area. The old marina (lower middle) is now under construction for a much...

Aug 12, 2020