Ratings jrkbait has received

1. RamonaAngler rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread 10/31/2020 San V.

I found that large swimbaits work really well for the wakeboarders. Bring extra hooks as they tend to get bent a lot....:)

Nov 4, 2020
  2. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread 10/31/2020 San V.

I found that large swimbaits work really well for the wakeboarders. Bring extra hooks as they tend to get bent a lot....:)

Nov 3, 2020
  3. jkimmbo rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Great looking trout. It is nice to see trout that actually have tail fins, unlike in San Diego.

Sep 11, 2020
  4. Tony Vegas rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Hodges 8/26.

For sale - 1975 ranger, sparkly Liberace blue. Comes with marker buoy (already deployed) and 500 gallon live well. Super low deck that...

Sep 8, 2020
  5. oh da shiz rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Hodges 8/26.

For sale - 1975 ranger, sparkly Liberace blue. Comes with marker buoy (already deployed) and 500 gallon live well. Super low deck that...

Sep 8, 2020
  6. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Hodges 8/26.

Sep 8, 2020
  7. Nick Arevalo rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

....get a new wife :)

Aug 19, 2020
  8. Ucsdsu rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Aug 19, 2020
  9. geofish rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Too funny!

Aug 18, 2020
  10. geofish rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Aug 18, 2020
  11. beast759 rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Aug 18, 2020
  12. ScubaLee03 rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Aug 18, 2020
  13. oldfogey rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Aug 18, 2020
  14. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Whose fishing tomorrow?.

Aug 18, 2020
  15. bassctchr71 rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread $1M is reopen the lakes ????.

So, I see you guys are getting the lakes back....congrats :) I took a snippet from the City's announcement...$1M to reopen the...

Jun 17, 2020
  16. Kahuna bass rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread $1M is reopen the lakes ????.

So, I see you guys are getting the lakes back....congrats :) I took a snippet from the City's announcement...$1M to reopen the...

Jun 13, 2020
  17. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread $1M is reopen the lakes ????.

Jun 13, 2020
  18. carlsbadspotty89 rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread $1M is reopen the lakes ????.

Jun 13, 2020
  19. Werfless rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread Lake Closers!.

Hmmmm.....expected more responses than this.

Jun 30, 2019
  20. VinnyBass rated jrkbait's post Funny in the thread 5/26: Murray Very quick session: Rain, Cold, Windy!.

The hat wasn't what gave you away.....it was the little bass......just sayin.

May 27, 2019