Ratings JrLunks619 has given

1. JrLunks619 rated TankTuber's post Agree in the thread Ponds in SD.

Don't be a condescending troll. Every bit of shared information on these forums is the result of experience and effort. If gaining...

Feb 3, 2018
  2. JrLunks619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 1/24 DD & PB.

time on the water. that's what I heard it took to catch a trophy bass. unless you are really lucky. well, I have put in my time on the...

Jan 30, 2018
  3. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Which brings up another related subject: Guys clowning around with a fish for minutes on end. Holding the fish in a hundred different...

Dec 23, 2017
  4. JrLunks619 rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread A tribute to Fishingdad(recent Loveland pics).

Haven't fished in a month so hiked a round loveland for a couple days. pretty slow but caught a few [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2017
  5. JrLunks619 rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Lets break this down. For the record, i dont look the other way when it comes to green bass. I look forward every time. I digress. Lets...

Nov 7, 2017
  6. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Miramar, Murray fisheries in jeopardy.

If we have enough people email/call the councilmembers they'll be forced to address this. This was a really weird deal. It took me a...

Apr 13, 2017
  7. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Like in the thread February 2017 storms, effects on lakes.

I'm definitely a sucker for an argument, and I realize a lot of people don't love that, and sometimes it pushes people away. Because of...

Mar 1, 2017
  8. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread San V..

Yeah, I understand the city's insistence that it gets done right, but at this point, it's reflects poorly on both sides that they...

May 24, 2016
  9. JrLunks619 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Some people keep and eat bass, get over it..

Eating sized bass, okay. Not a big fan of people taking larger fish, especially double digit. But I wouldn't get in shouting match...

Jan 12, 2016
  10. JrLunks619 rated Marcus Reichert's post Agree in the thread OC Report- Pig on the Lunker Punker.

It "was" a nice fish. :) I don't think you fully understand, their slime coat basically acts as an immune system when its damaged or...

Aug 27, 2015
  11. JrLunks619 rated gatorfan's post Agree in the thread OC Report- Pig on the Lunker Punker.

Nice fish, I recommend not laying them in the dirt....

Aug 27, 2015
  12. JrLunks619 rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Bass - always CPR, or can it actually be better to harvest a few?.

That's what I said in my first post on this topic. Yes, a culling program is needed but it would actually have to be managed and I just...

Aug 20, 2015
  13. JrLunks619 rated sbfish's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

The 80's were good times around here for fishing. Economy was great, cities had money. You can make this as complicated an answer as...

May 9, 2015
  14. JrLunks619 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread What's the right way to hold a trophy bass?.

Imagine if California pulled their heads out of their butts and implemented s program like that.... how cool would that be???

Mar 25, 2015
  15. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Like in the thread What's the right way to hold a trophy bass?.

This topic has popped up here on the forums from time to time, but thought some proof would help drive the point home. Many anglers,...

Mar 25, 2015
  16. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread New PB at El Cap!.

Agreed, as long as you put her back so I can catch her when she grows up!!! ;)

Feb 17, 2015
  17. JrLunks619 rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

hahha...alright..again i understand its illegal...i know were not allowed to do it...i was just wondering what a valid reason would be...

Feb 10, 2015
  18. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

I have always felt that Ca. fishing licenses are way out of line!

Feb 2, 2015
  19. JrLunks619 rated Joefish's post Like in the thread Possibly a new honey hole behind anglers marine.

Yes "Largemouth" is rite. It is illigal and signs are posted. I got upset when I saw you blog this. You shouldnt blow up a nice thing...

Jan 30, 2015