Ratings JrLunks619 has given

1. JrLunks619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 1/24 DD & PB.

time on the water. that's what I heard it took to catch a trophy bass. unless you are really lucky. well, I have put in my time on the...

Jan 30, 2018
  2. JrLunks619 rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread A tribute to Fishingdad(recent Loveland pics).

Haven't fished in a month so hiked a round loveland for a couple days. pretty slow but caught a few [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2017
  3. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Miramar, Murray fisheries in jeopardy.

If we have enough people email/call the councilmembers they'll be forced to address this. This was a really weird deal. It took me a...

Apr 13, 2017
  4. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Like in the thread February 2017 storms, effects on lakes.

I'm definitely a sucker for an argument, and I realize a lot of people don't love that, and sometimes it pushes people away. Because of...

Mar 1, 2017
  5. JrLunks619 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread What's the right way to hold a trophy bass?.

Imagine if California pulled their heads out of their butts and implemented s program like that.... how cool would that be???

Mar 25, 2015
  6. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Like in the thread What's the right way to hold a trophy bass?.

This topic has popped up here on the forums from time to time, but thought some proof would help drive the point home. Many anglers,...

Mar 25, 2015
  7. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread New PB at El Cap!.

Agreed, as long as you put her back so I can catch her when she grows up!!! ;)

Feb 17, 2015
  8. JrLunks619 rated Joefish's post Like in the thread Possibly a new honey hole behind anglers marine.

Yes "Largemouth" is rite. It is illigal and signs are posted. I got upset when I saw you blog this. You shouldnt blow up a nice thing...

Jan 30, 2015
  9. JrLunks619 rated Largemouth's post Like in the thread Possibly a new honey hole behind anglers marine.

BOTTOM LINE ITS ILLEGAL TO FISH THE SAN DIEGO RIVER EAST FROM MAGNOLIA RD IN SANTEE TO EL CAP RESERVIOR! Dude the hole you saw looks...

Jan 30, 2015
  10. JrLunks619 rated swings are free's post Like in the thread TROUT OR BASS?.

Last 2 times I've tried to eat stocked trout I've gotten sick to my stomach . That was some time ago and I'm not going for a third....

Jan 28, 2015
  11. JrLunks619 rated Hurke van Trout's post Like in the thread TROUT OR BASS?.

FRESH wild trout from the mountains of Utah (an amazing state). Best fish I ever had. The stockers here are not to bad either, as long...

Jan 28, 2015
  12. JrLunks619 rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Fifty pound (almost) limit today.

If you have been paying attention, you have heard me whining about the crappie not biting as well as last January. I have been devoting...

Jan 13, 2015
  13. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Good Free Places to Fish Currently.

OK, in case you did not understand. From Highland Valley Road you will be walking on private property that is posted "no trespassing"....

Jan 12, 2015
  14. JrLunks619 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Who's catching bass??.

Winter dropshotting tip: No shakin, no twitching, no hopping, and no dragging! Drop it to the bottom and hold it motionless right in...

Jan 8, 2015
  15. JrLunks619 rated calreef18's post Like in the thread Trout at poway.

Bueller? Bueller? Anybody been out recently?

Jan 4, 2015
  16. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread San V Status.

It's OK, they're feeding the Bass!

Dec 13, 2014
  17. JrLunks619 rated fishindad's post Like in the thread DIamond Valley Sunday 12/6.

Rock and dirt transition corners near deep water. Shallower than you would think.

Dec 8, 2014
  18. JrLunks619 rated indymusky's post Like in the thread Fishing Tomorrow???.

I think its illegal to take bass from santee lakes. I agree that lake is to small and to shallow. I own a lake in Crown Point Indiana...

Dec 3, 2014