Ratings JrLunks619 has given

1. JrLunks619 rated TankTuber's post Agree in the thread Ponds in SD.

Don't be a condescending troll. Every bit of shared information on these forums is the result of experience and effort. If gaining...

Feb 3, 2018
  2. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Which brings up another related subject: Guys clowning around with a fish for minutes on end. Holding the fish in a hundred different...

Dec 23, 2017
  3. JrLunks619 rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Lets break this down. For the record, i dont look the other way when it comes to green bass. I look forward every time. I digress. Lets...

Nov 7, 2017
  4. JrLunks619 rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread San V..

Yeah, I understand the city's insistence that it gets done right, but at this point, it's reflects poorly on both sides that they...

May 24, 2016
  5. JrLunks619 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Some people keep and eat bass, get over it..

Eating sized bass, okay. Not a big fan of people taking larger fish, especially double digit. But I wouldn't get in shouting match...

Jan 12, 2016
  6. JrLunks619 rated Marcus Reichert's post Agree in the thread OC Report- Pig on the Lunker Punker.

It "was" a nice fish. :) I don't think you fully understand, their slime coat basically acts as an immune system when its damaged or...

Aug 27, 2015
  7. JrLunks619 rated gatorfan's post Agree in the thread OC Report- Pig on the Lunker Punker.

Nice fish, I recommend not laying them in the dirt....

Aug 27, 2015
  8. JrLunks619 rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Bass - always CPR, or can it actually be better to harvest a few?.

That's what I said in my first post on this topic. Yes, a culling program is needed but it would actually have to be managed and I just...

Aug 20, 2015
  9. JrLunks619 rated sbfish's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

The 80's were good times around here for fishing. Economy was great, cities had money. You can make this as complicated an answer as...

May 9, 2015
  10. JrLunks619 rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

hahha...alright..again i understand its illegal...i know were not allowed to do it...i was just wondering what a valid reason would be...

Feb 10, 2015
  11. JrLunks619 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

I have always felt that Ca. fishing licenses are way out of line!

Feb 2, 2015
  12. JrLunks619 rated Dane101's post Agree in the thread Kayaks and Jennings.

This is another example of why we need less government in our lives. NOT more.Every year more stupid regulations, that are hard if not...

Jan 21, 2015
  13. JrLunks619 rated indymusky's post Agree in the thread February can't Wait ! Hodges.

they took out all the bass and put them in DVL. lol

Jan 20, 2015
  14. JrLunks619 rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

That was my life in the 60s..we walked or had our parents drop us off at murray and we fished til dark..talk to most parents these days...

Jan 11, 2015
  15. JrLunks619 rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

I am going to go back several years about what use to happen with permit sales during trout season. The permits were 4 dollars to fish...

Jan 9, 2015
  16. JrLunks619 rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread San Diego City Lakes.

maybe someone with some inside knowledge can answer this question....Why doesn't San Diego City Lakes stock trout ??? and Im not talking...

Jan 8, 2015