Ratings JrLunks619 has received

1. otay michael rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Like kellen said . The guy made a very unpopular legal decision to keep his bass& has the right to eat it but we have a right to be...

Dec 10, 2017
  2. diegofish rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Like kellen said . The guy made a very unpopular legal decision to keep his bass& has the right to eat it but we have a right to be...

Dec 8, 2017
  3. JJbasser rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Dec 8, 2017
  4. swings are free rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Dec 8, 2017
  5. Ram-Rod rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Dec 8, 2017
  6. Snag rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

His risk. Why cry about it? Always some unnecessary drama going on this site........NICEFISH!

Nov 8, 2017
  7. LilCobra rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

His risk. Why cry about it? Always some unnecessary drama going on this site........NICEFISH!

Nov 8, 2017
  8. fishfanatic rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Nov 7, 2017
  9. dillpick rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Nov 7, 2017
  10. Low&Slow rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Nov 7, 2017
  11. bassgalrascal rated JrLunks619's post Agree in the thread Dixon shore access?.

Prob the best shoreline fishing in sd

Nov 23, 2014