Ratings jus bigguns has received

1. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread GET READY FOR IT.

Creekster, I have a feeling your right. I have Reservations for 10 days in Mammoth. Retirement trip. July 10th

Jun 29, 2020
  2. kyle12345 rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

My house has been paid off for 3 years. I'm 63 and turning 64 in november. I also have a Granny flat on the property i get $1300 a month...

Jun 28, 2020
  3. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

My house has been paid off for 3 years. I'm 63 and turning 64 in november. I also have a Granny flat on the property i get $1300 a month...

Jun 28, 2020
  4. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Creek i received that money and all i purchased so far is 2 custom LAZY Boy recliners. I have a boat i have a travel trailer. My point...

Jun 28, 2020
  5. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Larry you need to sign up for Medicare before 65. I will be all over it.

Jun 28, 2020
  6. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Creek, i can't wait until i turn my computer in on Thursday this week. I am going to tell that fat *** that harasses me to not call ever...

Jun 28, 2020
  7. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

I plan on living the next 15 months on money i received when we sold my Dad's house in Banning. I received $140,000 and i figure in the...

Jun 28, 2020
  8. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Jun 28, 2020
  9. fishnfreak rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Creek, i can't wait until i turn my computer in on Thursday this week. I am going to tell that fat *** that harasses me to not call ever...

Jun 28, 2020
  10. fishnfreak rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Jun 28, 2020
  11. fishnfreak rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Creek i received that money and all i purchased so far is 2 custom LAZY Boy recliners. I have a boat i have a travel trailer. My point...

Jun 28, 2020
  12. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Something Different.

Jun 28, 2020
  13. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

I plan on living the next 15 months on money i received when we sold my Dad's house in Banning. I received $140,000 and i figure in the...

Jun 28, 2020
  14. CraigSmith rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

I know most of you in the Lounge are waiting to reply to some Political post about Trump, Biden , or something else Political. Well i'm...

Jun 27, 2020
  15. Creek rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

I know most of you in the Lounge are waiting to reply to some Political post about Trump, Biden , or something else Political. Well i'm...

Jun 27, 2020
  16. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

My Dad took care of me and my sisters Financially. We each received 7 figure checks. I was going to call it quits before, this just...

Jun 27, 2020
  17. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Fogey, you got it going on. I'm going to self fund until i get Social Security. My Dads house was sold and my share is $140,000. I can...

Jun 27, 2020
  18. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Fogey, you got it going on. I'm going to self fund until i get Social Security. My Dads house was sold and my share is $140,000. I can...

Jun 27, 2020
  19. kyle12345 rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

My Dad took care of me and my sisters Financially. We each received 7 figure checks. I was going to call it quits before, this just...

Jun 27, 2020
  20. Chriwilson rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

Jun 27, 2020