Ratings jus bigguns has received

1. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Sutherland, what do you know?.

OK Paul your second string

Mar 31, 2022
  2. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Sutherland, what do you know?.

Between Paul and Vic they know the spots

Mar 30, 2022
  3. Everydog rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread BRRR.

Hit up Torrey pines this morning for a quick session. Got out of my car at 6:00 am and my car read 32 degrees. Plus the wind was 15-20...

Feb 5, 2022
  4. Angler Zach rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread BRRR.

Hit up Torrey pines this morning for a quick session. Got out of my car at 6:00 am and my car read 32 degrees. Plus the wind was 15-20...

Feb 5, 2022
  5. afishnsea rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread LJ south of Sea Wall and Casa Cove.

I'm glad you moved and wont be back. More real estate for us locals to fish with out somebody crowding us. Tell me, How is ice fishing?

Feb 3, 2022
  6. William Ritchie rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Missing LLC Cherry Berry.

Make that 4 skunk session in a row. I'm only fishing larger lures now I:E LC's,Hook ups. Etc. Throw the baits for 2 hours at a time. I...

Feb 1, 2022
  7. B8DHOOK rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Missing LLC Cherry Berry.

Make that 4 skunk session in a row. I'm only fishing larger lures now I:E LC's,Hook ups. Etc. Throw the baits for 2 hours at a time. I...

Jan 29, 2022
  8. William Ritchie rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread YUMA.

You do know that a Man only has so many openers in a lifetime? My favorite day by far.

Sep 3, 2021
  9. William Ritchie rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread SMB.

Yes I'm going to Yuma Tuesday and Wednesday. Back angling Thursday. Love this retirement stuff.

Aug 27, 2021
  10. Chriwilson rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I, like you live in the 92065. Also my house is paid off. I aint go nowhere as i like living here and a bonus i can walk to Denny's. I...

Mar 15, 2021
  11. William Ritchie rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Ammo?.

Right now i'm having a hard time purchasing Ammo even in AZ. The folks at the sporting good stores are saying that "as soon as it...

Mar 11, 2021
  12. Roncador rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread general knot question.

Why are you asking in the Lounge? None of these guys are Fisherman.

Jan 17, 2021
  13. afishnsea rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Where can I catch or trap live crawdads?.

It's my secret honey hole, if I tell you it won't be a secret anymore and I won't get any.

Oct 26, 2020
  14. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Your not going to believe this.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I am leaving Monday morning for Kernville (Isabella) Monday morning for 7 days. I made my Reservations in...

May 8, 2020
  15. Roncador rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread What to watch (movies/shows).

Trailer Park Boys Netflix

Apr 9, 2020
  16. Fishferdayzzz rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Since the Market tanked this week I think we lost Creek. Haven't seen him post anything about his President. The reason he liked him is...

Mar 16, 2020
  17. plako rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

About 6500 points down from when this started. I don't blame the President for the market crash nor do i give him credit when its good....

Mar 16, 2020
  18. weldon rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Don't be thin skinned me calling him Dementia Don Medicated. Why is it OK for him to call Joe Biden Sleepy or little Mike. But when...

Mar 14, 2020
  19. Slater rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

About 6500 points down from when this started. I don't blame the President for the market crash nor do i give him credit when its good....

Mar 13, 2020
  20. weldon rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Hook, odds are changing quickly that Joe will beat Trump. TRUMP Aint getting it done. Did you hear the press conference? Boy did Trump...

Mar 13, 2020