Ratings jus bigguns has received

1. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Your not going to believe this.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I am leaving Monday morning for Kernville (Isabella) Monday morning for 7 days. I made my Reservations in...

May 8, 2020
  2. Roncador rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread What to watch (movies/shows).

Trailer Park Boys Netflix

Apr 9, 2020
  3. Fishferdayzzz rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Since the Market tanked this week I think we lost Creek. Haven't seen him post anything about his President. The reason he liked him is...

Mar 16, 2020
  4. plako rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

About 6500 points down from when this started. I don't blame the President for the market crash nor do i give him credit when its good....

Mar 16, 2020
  5. weldon rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Don't be thin skinned me calling him Dementia Don Medicated. Why is it OK for him to call Joe Biden Sleepy or little Mike. But when...

Mar 14, 2020
  6. Slater rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

About 6500 points down from when this started. I don't blame the President for the market crash nor do i give him credit when its good....

Mar 13, 2020
  7. weldon rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Hook, odds are changing quickly that Joe will beat Trump. TRUMP Aint getting it done. Did you hear the press conference? Boy did Trump...

Mar 13, 2020
  8. weldon rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Mar 13, 2020
  9. fishnfreak rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Mar 13, 2020
  10. special k rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Since the Market tanked this week I think we lost Creek. Haven't seen him post anything about his President. The reason he liked him is...

Mar 13, 2020
  11. tsugg rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Will do Tsugg

Mar 9, 2020
  12. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Back home in San Diego.

Welcome back son!

Feb 10, 2020
  13. cavedog619 rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Dow.

You aint wrong

Jan 30, 2020
  14. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Dow.

You aint wrong

Jan 30, 2020
  15. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Running Scared.

Not this Independant

Jan 28, 2020
  16. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Running Scared.

Not this Independant

Jan 28, 2020
  17. scisports rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Hear About the Virginia White Supremacist Gun Rally.

Well you are the guy without knowing crap about me stated i don't know how to load a gun. In your internet tough guy world an...

Jan 23, 2020
  18. VinnyBass rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread PB Rainbow at Cuyamaca.

Are you Mike Maio the Golf Pro by any chance?

Jan 20, 2020
  19. Kahuna bass rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread PB Rainbow at Cuyamaca.

Yea, I made the wrong choice went to Lake Wohlford and never got bit.

Jan 19, 2020
  20. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Dow.

You aint wrong

Jan 18, 2020