Ratings jus bigguns has received

1. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Something Different.

Creek, i can't wait until i turn my computer in on Thursday this week. I am going to tell that fat *** that harasses me to not call ever...

Jun 28, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  2. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Hey Tek, I rarely visit the Lounge anymore as certain people want to "Patrol" the lounge and make sure that their opinions are the only...

Jun 4, 2020
  3. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Hey Tek, I rarely visit the Lounge anymore as certain people want to "Patrol" the lounge and make sure that their opinions are the only...

Jun 3, 2020
  4. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Your not going to believe this.

I do have space but my 30ft 5th wheel only carries a 15lb dog and my wife. Then when i get back i'm planning on retirement. Enjoy Azlmport.

May 8, 2020
  5. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Hahahaha You Funny

Mar 17, 2020
  6. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Dude, If you think i'm butt hurt by your comments? Please your an amateur, I have been married 35 years. Your a rookie.

Mar 17, 2020
  7. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

You learned that too on Fox News?

Mar 17, 2020
  8. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Kinda of like your President. You feel like your liberties are being threatened? See a Medical Professional and seek help.

Mar 17, 2020
  9. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Rocketship has Anal Crainial inversion. Those believers say a prayer for this asshat.

Mar 17, 2020
  10. Boter rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Dude, If you think i'm butt hurt by your comments? Please your an amateur, I have been married 35 years. Your a rookie.

Mar 17, 2020
  11. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

It aint because i think your Bob *****in

Mar 16, 2020
  12. plako rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Don't be thin skinned me calling him Dementia Don Medicated. Why is it OK for him to call Joe Biden Sleepy or little Mike. But when...

Mar 16, 2020
  13. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Hook, odds are changing quickly that Joe will beat Trump. TRUMP Aint getting it done. Did you hear the press conference? Boy did Trump...

Mar 15, 2020
  14. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Thanks Hook. Thats what i'm looking for.

Mar 14, 2020
  15. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

No i said he was going to try and stay. If you think i would try to get in your pocket then you don't know me. In fact you don't.

Mar 14, 2020
  16. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

I was trying to find our wager thats all.

Mar 14, 2020
  17. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

I do not know what the hell im doing on this site. You have me confused with somebody computer literate. Didn't do it on intention, in...

Mar 14, 2020
  18. Werfless rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Creek.

Creek, is you click on your conversations you can look up everything you have ever had a conversation about. Go to May 29th 2019

Mar 14, 2020